Pletcher Mistake?

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Has Pletcher made a mistake waiting to run Dunkirk until today for stakes money? Quality road was for certain the better horse today but Dunkirk was in the ballgame.

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    He didnt make a mistake waiting till today he made a mistake running him at Gulfstream today and he expressed that after the race Nice
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    Dunkirk ...... See You At Pim-la -coal. Quailty Road Will Never Be The Same Something Had To Give. Or Could There Be Another Gear??? No Way!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    Dunkirk ...... See You At Pim-la -coal. Quailty Road Will Never Be The Same Something Had To Give. Or Could There Be Another Gear??? No Way!!

Yeah... how could Quality Road ever improve running two turns for the second time ever....:huh:
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    Well Draynay maybe you will be bettin on dunkirk in the derby then i take it.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    Well Draynay maybe you will be bettin on dunkirk in the derby then i take it.

Saying Quality Road will never be the same is kinda of crazy talk. I expect Quality Road to improve and be well rested for the Derby and beat all comers....(Y) After the Wood looking for a Derby winner is futile. :idoit:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    gulfstream set the track up for these horses to run their ball off the track at the church will be deep and quaility will be sore for weeks you will be lucky to see two works out of him ,don't get me wrong he a great horse but he just got used, there was nothing easy about that race. can you say bounce!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    Dunco your right and they didnt even have the rabbit in the race. why run that expensive a rabbit when the track doin it for free. he can still bounce back if he can get dutrow to mix up a juicer for a return favor down the road.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Saying Quality Road will never be the same is kinda of crazy talk. I expect Quality Road to improve and be well rested for the Derby and beat all comers....(Y) After the Wood looking for a Derby winner is futile. :idoit:

well call me crazy......