Big Parlay Yes Or No Ideas?????

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Heres What Im Considering Doing This Saturday....

Im Planning To Take A $1,000 And Start Off In The Wood With $333.00 Across The Board On I Want Revenge...

Then Take Any Of That Cash Split It Equally In Thirds And Bet It On The Pampelmosse In The Santa Anita Derby....

This Naturally Depends On The Weather At Aqueduct.........its Against My Better Judgement To Bet Show,perhaps $400.00 Win/place Wager Followed Up By $10--$20 Exacta Wheels........

Do You Have An Opinion ?????

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    If you're gonna bet, bet to win. And don't go overboard; bet within your comfort level. That's the only advice I can give.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    go for it!!!!!, shit big brown lost at 1/9......i like solis,but bobby b...says his horse will run lights out!!!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    COME GAMBLER YOUR A DAY LATE FOR APRIL FOOLS, OR ARE YOU BLOWING SMOKE UP OUR ASS?:surprised: GRANTED I WANT REVENGE(DUAL QUALIFIER) IS A CHALK PLAY AND YOU ONLY BET CHALK:laughing: BUT ...ONLY SECOND TRIP ON DIRT PICKS UP 7 LBS BACK AND FORTH FROM CAL NO BUTE JOCK IS SO SO , JUST SOLD TO A BUNCH OF THUGS ,BUT MOST OF ALL YOUR LOOKING AT $3.00W $2.60P AND FRIGGEN$2.20 SHOW I SAY ;GRAB YOUR BALL AND GIVE WEST SIDE (DUAL QUALIFER) ANOTHER CHANCE MAYBE DIRT HIS THING ... ALSO ZITO UP TO NO GOOD STRONG RIDE BY JON VEE MIGHT GET THIS BABY IN THE $ ... ($20THREE HORSE EX BOX ) BUY HAM&EGGS FOR THE BOYS. AND A NEW SUIT FOR THE STRIP......
    AT CAL IT SHOULD BE A CAKE WALK FOR P.O.N.(DUAL QUALIFER) HE JUST OUT CLASSES THIS FEILD GOMEZ & BAAH-FART 45% HORSE BEGGING FOR MORE GROUND WON MORE GR.1&2 THEN WHOLE FIELD:eek: PLUS THERE TONS OF SPEED TO RUN YOUR NAG INTO THE GROUND .NO VALUE WITH P.O.N...........UNLESS HE LOSES ? ...THEN YOU GET A BETTER PRICE IN DERBY.
  • edited April 2009
    So Far Interesting Advice
    Cat.....i Agree I Generally Bet To Win Unless My Horse Is 7/1 Or Up Then I Tend To Bet W/p Comfort Level Is Always A Must,discipline-money Management.agreed.

Turfman.....bafferts Horse May Be Cranked Up And Ready....but He Must Run The Race...

Dunco.......first Of All Your Right The Ieah Thugs Got The Horse,but I Disagree About The Price Of $3.00 1/2 Come On No Way...im Thinking 7/5--8/5.............remember Julio Needs Money For That Dui Last Month,gomez Will Do His Famous "pat Day" Impression And Be Flying Late But Not In Time...........goodnight Garrett........25 And A Wake Up.....keeneland Turf Stake Tomorrow For The Opener.....
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    g911,

Unless you are looking for 2.60 to place and 2.10 to show...save your money and bet win only...the horse's morning line is 4-5, probably go off close to 3-5, even at that you are wagering a grreat amount to win a little, which is never a good strategy. I haven't seen the PP on the race, however I would be hard pressed to think this horse will be anything price wise above the morning line...
  • edited April 2009
    trotman..............no i never bet chalks like that i may key him in a couple big exactas,i generally never even consider betting them to win once they go below 8/5......they have an all stakes pick 4 its in the front of fridays form ...i just picked it up as im going to look over keeneland tonight........racing form says dui charges against julio canani dropped.....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    G-Man, when the field looks like soup and the whole garden looks like carrots it means one thing, back to basics. Basics say dont lay a bet with no value. If your going to do 10 grand knowing your gonna win some money maybe your talking if in fact you have the money to burn. Niether the Pampelmosse nor I want revenge have to win their race to make the derby. I would have to bet that they both are being instructed to stay to th game plan such as keeping the pam.... from rushing to the front, keeping him stalking the pace and keeping him relaxed and if victory is in site with that acheived then go for it but i think acheiving that in this race and a close second is more important than a win. Same with I want revenge, he got the earnings he can settle in against good horses this race and work on what he needs to do.
  • edited April 2009
    Hue Hi Buddy You Been At Happy Hour Today Im Not Betting 10 Grand....and I Wont Bet I Want Revenge If His Odds Are Plowed Under But I Will Bet Big Exactas....and Dont Believe These Guys Arent Trying To Win This Purse Money $ 500 K And $750 K......60 Percent Of That Where Do You Think They Have Better Shots At Big Purses A 6 Horse Wood Field And A 10 Horse S.a. Derby Vs 20 Horses In The Derby..you Better Believe They Want To Win Schools Out ........have You Been Boozing With Dunco....lol....its Gonna Be Wet At Keeneland Tomorrow...screw The Turf Up...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    gambler glad to see your taking my advice, i can sleep sound tonight ,if you need any more help call me on the bat phone
    edited April 2009
    Gambler im looking for a shocker in the wood with Lord Justice to wire the field with west side bernie to come close at the wire. $10 wp on Lord Justice and $2 exacta box with Lord Justice/ w.s.bernie/Imperial council
    In the SA derby chocolate candy will be all balls out to make the derby. $10 wps on chocolate candy
  • edited April 2009
    According To The Weather Channel Tomorrow Aqueduct Track Will Be Sloopy Or Muddy Rain Today To
    edited April 2009
    remember akaduck is now on the outter course so the rain shouldnt be as much an affect as it would have been on the winter track.