The Pamplemousse Wins Easy

InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Post # 10 is perfect with the other speed inside, The Pamplemousse can do what he wants I imagine running 2nd but if that other horse doesn't break well he'll be 1st going into the turn I think The Pamplemousse Towers over these, Pioneer Of The Nile might not even place I think he's wore out running 1 1/16 miles leave alone now going 1 1/8. Mr Hot Stuff could take that 2nd slot again.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Again? Mr. Hot Stuff ran third last time. I should know, as i bet a straight Pamplemousse/MHS exacta last time out.

I'm rooting for it to come in that way this time. MHS needs to run at least second to make the Derby.
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Sorry about that I was thinking he ran 2nd, maybe if he would workout with his brother he could get a couple pointers.
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    i totally disagree i think pioneer of the nile wins the race we will c
    edited April 2009
    Hi Peace, disagreeing that's what makes horse racing, good luck.
  • edited April 2009
    Guys Julio Cannanis Dui Bust Last Month Was Dropped Its In Tomorrows Form...
    edited April 2009
    He Probably told the judge The Pamplemousse is a Sure Thing.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    they thought he was drunk but found out later he was just a loud mouth jerk, CASE CLOSED!!!:nono:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Z Day has something to show the Pamplemousse... I will take Mr. Hot Stuff to steal this at the wire.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    draynay, I don't know if it will be Z Day or not but i do agree with you that someone is going to steal this race.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    draynay, I don't know if it will be Z Day or not but i do agree with you that someone is going to steal this race.

You're right this race has potential disaster all over it with Z Day in it. It will be fun to watch but to be honest I am not taking anything serious from California in the Derby.:cool2: