Current odds for the KDFW

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    POTN is currently 11/1............interesting. Something to keep an eye on tomorrow, for sure.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    POTN is currently 11/1............interesting. Something to keep an eye on tomorrow, for sure.

I Want Revenge has lower odds than Quality Road :wonder:

Exactly who did he beat to get such an honor.... Mr. Fantasy and Imperial Council....hmm... where will they be on Derby Day?

I guess I am hoping many drop money on horses like I Want Revenge and Friesan Fire.:clap:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Cat Have A Nag For Sun Thanks
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I like QR alot, but who has he beaten TGJOJO the last 2, and when is the last time a Virginia bred won the Derby. POTN hasn't hit the real dirt as of now and his last two have been weird ran races and he still won them. I will send Baffert a text during derby week to see what he really thinks of POTN on the curchill strip. The last two times I sent him a text on POTN he told me to send it in, as he did last Saturda with Hard Kisses at a nice price with Flores up for the Earnhardt's.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I like QR alot, but who has he beaten TGJOJO the last 2, and when is the last time a Virginia bred won the Derby. POTN hasn't hit the real dirt as of now and his last two have been weird ran races and he still won them. I will send Baffert a text during derby week to see what he really thinks of POTN on the curchill strip. The last two times I sent him a text on POTN he told me to send it in, as he did last Saturda with Hard Kisses at a nice price with Flores up for the Earnhardt's.

You do know Secretariat was a Virginia bred..... right ???:idoit:
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    At least some type of shape is taking which I dont has happened up until this weekend. I Had really liked theregoesjojo but at this point even if in the derby I dont think i would have him except for the bottom end on a couple exotics. Once again I remember a post from DC a couple weeks back about being patient.