Hey all you good Cappers...W2W, DisCat,etc.....OAKLAWN Racing Festival ALL WEEK

ned111858ned111858 Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
all picks and help would be appreciated,

....I have a Big Disaster Cleanup here in Arkansas, but can't get down to the track,

so I'll play it off the laptop

But would REALLY appreciate you'alls knowledge and the Kudos that go with it.

Thanks muchly

NedP

REBUILDING AMERICA....ONE HURRICANE AT A TIME......

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Doubtful I'll have any Oaklawn plays until the Arkansas Derby, but I did notice the Apple Blossom and Oaklawn Handicap are both being run tomorrow.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I live there and am going tomorrow. I am betting the late daily double. 20 bucks with number 4 in the 10th and 2 in the 11th. in the apple blossom i am going with acoma but the morning line is 1/1 so i bet it goes off at 2/5 or something. send me a personal message for the rest of my picks if you want them
  • ned111858ned111858 Member
    edited April 2009
    Well K of th R...go over to Longshotts and have some beer for me....

dont know th e msg deal here,,,, will try to figue it out....up here in Fay, we got it hard...u know....pusssy...pussy...pusssy...then beer....but mY 479 601 2210

FOR your info...

thanks Bro

Ned...

got a hash run tomorrow if your interesteed...

toooLLoooon.gllll
    edited April 2009
    oh yeahllll....check what Mark the Magician has in the am.....he is on fire, especially with the rolling 3s and 4s....

me...i'm hanging...thanks Brother....spring Practice is happienglll.....you know...footvball and spring foootball...

aaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....have some Crawfish for me at the Longshot.....

NedP
    edited April 2009
    Keep an eye on Seventh Street in the Apple Blossom. I happened to catch that Laurel race, and she lost all chance at the break. Amazing she finished as well as she did. Obviously a quality filly, and could offer some value if Acoma gets hammered down to odds-on as Kingoftherapid suggests.
    edited April 2009
    W2W where are YOu???
    edited April 2009
    Easy win by Seventh Street. I almost made a ton of money with a $100 show bet also, as Acoma barely hung onto third by about a neck. Last I saw, there was something like $350,000 on Acoma in the show pool.