S.A and the Wood

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Picks from previous post

shocker in the wood with Lord Justice to wire the field with west side bernie to come close at the wire. $10 wp on Lord Justice and $2 exacta box with Lord Justice/ w.s.bernie/Imperial council
In the SA derby chocolate candy will be all balls out to make the derby. $10 wps on chocolate candy

the wind may be a big factor in NY. If so I would expect Lord Justice to falter bein in front with no shelter from the wind as opposed to being in the middle of the pack but i will still stick with him. hoping the track stays sloppy to good at best.

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    Picks from previous post

shocker in the wood with Lord Justice to wire the field with west side bernie to come close at the wire. $10 wp on Lord Justice and $2 exacta box with Lord Justice/ w.s.bernie/Imperial council
    In the SA derby chocolate candy will be all balls out to make the derby. $10 wps on chocolate candy

the wind may be a big factor in NY. If so I would expect Lord Justice to falter bein in front with no shelter from the wind as opposed to being in the middle of the pack but i will still stick with him. hoping the track stays sloppy to good at best.

If Imperial Council does not win I will be shocked.:toast:
  • edited April 2009
    Draynay............them Cookies Smell Good Honey.......are You Shocking Yet Have You Tripped A Circuit Breaker Yet..lol..
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    G-Man you be a good boy now or your not going to get any milk with them cookies lol. there is a lady from hollywood park that posts once in a while who trust me caps as good as anyone. I should have listened to Dunco he was all over P.O.N. from the get go. I thought a slow pace hurt Candy but may have held P.O.N. back also.
  • edited April 2009
    Hue Vegas In 24 Days Buddy Im Chomping At The Bit Lol..
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    hahahaha I hear ya and envy ya
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    If Imperial Council does not win I will be shocked.:toast:

The horse is a high end allowance horse. Same as all of Shugs horses. It showed today
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I want revenge towered over them today. Everything went wrong for him and he still won easy.....Who said cali dont have no good 3yo's
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    now i see i am with a bunch of kid in a candy stores............. good run gambler but your a phonry you don't know did HAD A cold parlay when it inyour fACE i want & p.o.n but you think you guys can cap ... please go back to church
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    The horse is a high end allowance horse. Same as all of Shugs horses. It showed today

So much for my Future ticket on Imperial Council....:scare: The good news is I still have my Quality Road ticket.

The Wood provided several answers. First Imperial Council is a good Allowance horse and second.... I Want Revenge found a very weak path to the Derby. The horses he beat were very average and I take little else from the race.

I Want Revenge will be on the bottom of my exotic ticket only.:drinking: