dunkirk had to love these results

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Dunkirk and connections must be salavitating over the results from this weekends preps.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Yea As He Sits On The Bubble,going To Be Interesting......heres Whats Going To Happen Mafaaz Will Run Poorly In The Bluegrass And Michael Tabor Will Payoff John Gosden And The Connections Not To Run Him In The Derby.......the Englishman Fix Might Be Looming...

Hue If Your Still Betting Santa Race 8 Watch The 7 Horse I Think He Will Be Flying Late At A Price...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Bodes well for The Pamplemousse also, so long as he checks out clean. Looks like Mr. Hot Stuff is gonna miss the boat though. Terrible ride by Corey taking him inside and into traffic.
  • edited April 2009
    What A Day For My Buddy He Hit The Pick 4 At Santa For $9,100 So He Is Throwing A Villanova Party At His House For The Game...i Hope They Upset Carolina....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    I agree D.C. I was shaking my head why he he went inside like that. He had to see something that closed right after his decision.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    G-man hope you got to make a few coins for the vegas trip.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Bodes well for The Pamplemousse also, so long as he checks out clean. Looks like Mr. Hot Stuff is gonna miss the boat though. Terrible ride by Corey taking him inside and into traffic.

Corey is horrible, he gave CJ a terrible ride in the Derby last year.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Honestly I think either one of these horses today would beat Dunkirk in the Derby
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Honestly I think either one of these horses today would beat Dunkirk in the Derby

Before anyone thinks I Want Revenge is all that please do yourself a favor and look at the horses he beat in the Wood. There were no Graded Stakes winners in the race... just allowance winners except for West Sider Bernie and he won a graded stakes at 2.

The times were slow and finishing in just under 1:50 is no big deal.:peace:
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Hey Mike I'm with Miss D. If Quality Road is the top contender, here, for the Derby win. There is no way any of the other horses will beat Dunkirk. Where in just his 3rd life time race runs in a Grade 1 Stakes, to only be beaten by Quality Road by 1 1/2 lengths. That's huge! Are you kidding me? Tell it Miss Draynay
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    cinfront wrote: »
    Hey Mike I'm with Miss D. If Quality Road is the top contender, here, for the Derby win. There is no way any of the other horses will beat Dunkirk. Where in just his 3rd life time race runs in a Grade 1 Stakes, to only be beaten by Quality Road by 1 1/2 lengths. That's huge! Are you kidding me? Tell it Miss Draynay

No one here is kidding you. Quality Road is by far the best horse going into the Derby. Maybe you forgot he beat This One is for Phil, Captain Candyman Can, Beethoven, Break Water Edison, Theregoesjojo, and Dunkirk.

Maybe you have seen other horses make a move a the top of the stretch like Dunkirk but I haven't..

My horse has won back to back Stake races besting a 110 Beyer in each race and set a track record.... what has your horse done?:smoking: