I Want Revenge !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
:clap2:

A very good performance but against average competition West Side Bernie has never broken a 100 Beyer. Imperial Council it turns out is a good allowance horse.

He won against average horses and the clock says it all.....slow....

Sure I know some of you saw this performance and thought it was more but remember who he beat and the time he did it in. He will not see fractions like that in the Derby.

Last but not least remember Pioneer of the Nile has his number.

Now that the preps that matter are done there is really know doubt Quality Road is your Derby winner. :clap:

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    What is your opinion on the fast speed Bias from Gulfstream the day Quality Road won the Florida Derby?
  • edited April 2009
    WELL HONEY SO FAR YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ON YOUR SPECULATION ALL DAY.......ARE YOU SURE QUALITY ROAD IS YOUR HORSE......THEN YOU HAVE THE OAKS-DERBY DOUBLE FIGURED OUT RIGHT....GOD THIS IS AN EASY GAME............ARE YOU JESSICA PACHECO FAIRGROUNDS HANDICAPPER ?????? IF SO YOUR GORGEOUS .......sweet dreams..........P.S. if this handicapping doesent pan out for you try baking cookies/brownies....i like to eat....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Oh Gambler Tell Me Now The Mousse Has A Chance To Beat The Pine-ear You Know I'm The Best Sit Down King Your Done Please Don't Tell Us About Tampa . Your A Stouge
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    What is your opinion on the fast speed Bias from Gulfstream the day Quality Road won the Florida Derby?

Fast horses run fast times and the track at Churchill is always fast. Horses that do well at Gulfstream have been winning the Derby lately. Quality Road is a big fast horse and has faced tougher competition than most.

I Want Revenge beat a group of average horses in back to back races in New York. West Side Bernie will be 30 to 1 in the Derby and he lost by less than 2 lengths.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Miss Draynay is right. Now you can see why Todd Pletcher was soooo pist off, by running Dunkirk inthe Fl. Derby. He really dumb out with that decision, cause Dunkirk would've buried that group inthe Wood. Well that's horse racing.