Lets Walk The Walk !!!

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
LETS STOP THE BULL SHIT AND MAKE THIS SITE SOMETHING MORE THEN WHAT IT IS I GOT 35 YR UNDER ME AND I KNOW I AM GOOD...........YES I AM !!!!!!!!AND I'M "YES " FREE ! . NOW LETS STOP THE MAKE BELEIVE AND GIVE ME A PICK THAT YOU THINK (KNOW ) WILL WIN OTGHER- WIZE STOP THE BULLSHIT BECAUSE I 'LL KNOW. YOUR 13 YEAR OLD KIDS , MR GAMBLER& THAT CAT MAN& W2W &.. MR. OVERSEAS..FB ++++ ,... ECT..... COME ON STEP UP GRAB YOUR BALLS AND ..........................DRINK :drinking:

YES WE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRINK AND SMOKE!!
THIS POST WILL BE #1 FROM DAY 4/45/09
TILL 2011
WOW

NO MORE POSERS !!!!!! NEW LAW IN TOWN ,,, LETS GO !!!!!!

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Pick For Sun ??? Just One No Bull.. You Kids ............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER YOU PICK FIRST YOUR THE KING!!!:clap:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Come On Kids..................... Out Sniffen A Little Fox ................i Understand .....but We Got Class On Sun..your Pick ?????
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    some people have web-sites, and are not going to give out their best plays for free!!!
    their clients would be very mad. i started going to the track back in 1971..saw the great
    ack ack, then cougar 2nd, and have been hooked since. when i give picks, i play them
    i have $200.00 to win on the pamplemouuse at 29-1 in round 1. i study the races each
    night, looking for that horse that will romp...somedays they do somedays they don't, shit
    you have many years in the game, but back to my 1st statement, you are only going to get
    so much for free!!! tell me your favorite track, and each capper can send in their best play
    of the day for that track!!!! lets get it started on sunday....i hate to see you post, and then
    post again without any replies!!! pick the track and i will pick the winners!!!!

good luck and good racing!!!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    turfman wrote: »
    some people have web-sites, and are not going to give out their best plays for free!!!
    their clients would be very mad. i started going to the track back in 1971..saw the great
    ack ack, then cougar 2nd, and have been hooked since. when i give picks, i play them
    i have $200.00 to win on the pamplemouuse at 29-1 in round 1. i study the races each
    night, looking for that horse that will romp...somedays they do somedays they don't, shit
    you have many years in the game, but back to my 1st statement, you are only going to get
    so much for free!!! tell me your favorite track, and each capper can send in their best play
    of the day for that track!!!! lets get it started on sunday....i hate to see you post, and then
    post again without any replies!!! pick the track and i will pick the winners!!!!

good luck and good racing!!!!!
    ............ YEAH RIGHT STOPYOUR BULLSHIT I THINK YOUR A 13 YR OLD AND COULDN'T PICK A WINNER IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT ...........LETS GO ..YOUR TAB BOYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU IN THE OPEN ...THIS IS CHESS
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    sa race 5

matuco

sa race 8

coco belle
    edited April 2009
    pick the track....or e-mail me.....bwj1963@yahoo.com......will send you my #....would love to talk
    horses with ya......your move!!!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Damn ya Dunco Im not supposed to have to work this hard on Sunday mornings. By the way did you get a text message from Dutrow asking for any 1/2 full chemical bottles from under your kitchen sink.

Tampa race 6 #9 Peinture Fraiche 4/1
    Philly Race 3 #10 Budka 7/2
    Philly Race 9 #4 Brotherly Love 20/1
    SA Race 6 #11 Crazy Wager 8/1
    Keenland R1 #3 Jilluke 12/1
    edited April 2009
    Sorry also on Tampa Race 6... 3,9 exacta box
    edited April 2009
    Tamps race 6 #2 synchronized flight. 20-1 is capable in this race and 2nd off layoff and trainer change. is woth the shot $1 exacta box #2 with the easy button
    edited April 2009
    golden gate.....race 9.....drewbaroroad
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    race 8 at santa starry pursuit #7 at a price
  • catwitnonamecatwitnoname Member
    edited April 2009
    hue, props to u,,, very nice job...looks like u went to phila,, to bet brotherly,,, bet down 20-1, to 2-1,,, won easily,, thanks... appreciate it,,
    edited April 2009
    I thought he would bet down to like 10 to 1 but ill still take $6.60 anytime and thanks
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I really don't know how anyone can bet serious money at more than 1 track a day, I have 22 checkpoints I make on every horse racing that easily takes 3-4 hours for 1 track, then things could change at the track as speed maybe great or may be horrible...or the track could be playing fair etc...that is why anyone putting out picks at 9:30AM (like most touts do) is virtually worthless.
  • catwitnonamecatwitnoname Member
    edited April 2009
    trot, what track u usually look at?
    edited April 2009
    Trotman if you see most of my picks you see normally I play only a couple races a week nevermind many tracks. I got to pick up todays form yesterday hoping for a good race or 2 to put a little away for the derby. when Dunco who I admire alot put out this post i buried my nose in the form for a few hours yesterday and since 4 this morning trying to come up with some value plays. thats why I even put in the post about having to work way to hard for it. But as you normally see im very lucky with my time constraints to even post a couple races for the weekend. I do also agree as ive said before my biggest downfall when i actually get to go to either a track or the OTB is certainly my lack of patience to concentrate on a couple good things.
    edited April 2009
    Heres how the day went
    Tampa race 6 #9 Peinture Fraiche 4/1 ml won at $8.20 longshot exacta with the 2 ran out
    Philly Race 3 #10 Budka 7/2 ran 3rd
    Philly Race 9 #4 Brotherly Love 20/1 won at $6.60
    SA Race 6 #11 Crazy Wager 8/1 Ran 4th
    Keenland R1 #3 Jilluke 12/1 Ran 3rd
    edited April 2009
    Cat,

I play the Meadowlands (harness).

Once that season is over, I do my work on Saratoga and the remainder of the Calder meet. I do watch replays from Gulfstram daily and once and a while see something I think is worth a shot, then for that race I will do my 22 check points.
    edited April 2009
    Trot I love calder as gambler does too.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    My Play Today Didn't Run But The Play Was More Jock Then Horse ... Talamo After A Big Day In Ny Thought He Have Abig Day Today Was Going To Use Him On O'---kneel In Race 7 But Thought He Looked Better In 8th ...........i Never Have Faith With Gryder ...but Since That 6 Mill Win In Oil Town He Must Likes The Feeling Of Being On Top...
    edited April 2009
    hue,

I was not going after you....I was kinda following what Dunco said...quality not quantity is the name of the game. I realize there are probably some touts here and that is OK. I have my opinion as I stated. Certainly as turfman said they should not give out information their clients are paying for...

I am not sure what Right Angle's (Ed's) intention for this board is....if it picks that is one thing, if it
    picks with reasons that is another thing. If is to teach more about techinques of handicapping that is great. I don't post picks hardly at all for some of the reasons I stated above...what may seem good the night before may change at the track. It is a tough game, it takes time, being in excellent physical shape, being mentally alert to everything and anything all can help

Maybe Ed can chime in as to what his thoughts are about the purpose of this forum is.

I will say DC does some great writeups. Most of time I see them after the fact as I am working on the Meadowlands card
    edited April 2009
    I certainly have learned from many here. Some that have been here a long time and some pretty recent members. I think we all understandably have our own styles but I do truely appreciate the knowledge many of you here have passed down. Quality really is the correct way to ever have a chance. That is also something this forum has helped me to understand and to have helped me keep more money in my pocket.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    About10-15 Year Ago While At Sara-toga I Meet A Man That Took A Bus Trip From Nyc Every Day To The Track. Only To Bet $100 Win &$100 Place On One Horse Per Day , The Day We Met He Was Cappin The Next Days Already He Gave Us Three Winners That Day One Was The One He Bet . He Said He Never Bets More Then One Horse Per Day Always At The Track And Always The Same Bet Plus He Goes To The Horse Ring To See How The Horse Look, Is The Trainer There And To See The Jock Is Banged Up Just Before He Bets ..............he Was Back On The Bus After His Horse Won I Think The 7th Race .....................smart Man ...he Took The Greed Out Of His Bet & The Pressure Of Betting The Right Bet... Pick3 Ex Trip Dd
  • mcsockmcsock Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    LETS STOP THE BULL SHIT AND MAKE THIS SITE SOMETHING MORE THEN WHAT IT IS I GOT 35 YR UNDER ME AND I KNOW I AM GOOD...........YES I AM !!!!!!!!AND I'M "YES " FREE ! . NOW LETS STOP THE MAKE BELEIVE AND GIVE ME A PICK THAT YOU THINK (KNOW ) WILL WIN OTGHER- WIZE STOP THE BULLSHIT BECAUSE I 'LL KNOW. YOUR 13 YEAR OLD KIDS , MR GAMBLER& THAT CAT MAN& W2W &.. MR. OVERSEAS..FB ++++ ,... ECT..... COME ON STEP UP GRAB YOUR BALLS AND ..........................DRINK :drinking:

YES WE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRINK AND SMOKE!!
    THIS POST WILL BE #1 FROM DAY 4/45/09
    TILL 2011
    WOW

NO MORE POSERS !!!!!! NEW LAW IN TOWN ,,, LETS GO !!!!!!

Tend to agree with most of what you are saying. It does not take long to figure out those who post selection to just totally ignore and those who might have some value. Posting 10 selections most under 2:1 and hitting one does not impress me, nor get me to cont. to read their posts.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    When The Gambler Was Posting Things Got Hot ,but I Think Espn Gave Him A Big $$$money Deal Soo.he Blew Us Off... Once In A While He Throws Us A Bone But I Saw This Weekend He Was Picking Pamala-the Mouse........i Think Espn Made Him .......................another Good Capper That Sold Out To The Man....what Next???