Damn Ya Gambler

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I went to your back yard on one of my posted bets for phily race 9 with brotherly love at 20-1. He won easily. the bastards bet him down to 2-1 and paid $6.60 instead of the $22.00 or better i was hoping for. I hope these guys bringing prices way down arent the ones your buying sandwiches for hahahaha.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Hue Believe It Or Not Most Of Us Guys Dont Even Consider Laying A Bet At Philly Pk. We No How Crooked It Is,the Year Round Cripples They Run...glad You Had The Winner Sorry About The Bum Odds Though........dunco Could By Two Bottles Of His Wine With $6.60...lol....
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I just watched the replay...first off the only well known jockey (Stewart Elliott) was on the horse, usually one does not see 5 claimers make the kind of move this one did as the conditions NW1 L6 months don't warrant that kind of wakeup unless juiced..and certainly the track handicapper could not be off that far off to see 20-1 go to 2-1 unless..., would love to see the results of the testing...mark down the trainer, Patrick Marrotta..he maybe gone in a few months...

nice call horrible price...I never look at Philly, but g911 is correct in what he said

BTW what is the trainer's stats at Phil for the first 3 months? He is not in the top 20 win wise
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Elliot was 3/4 the reason i played the horse.