WOW Rachel A

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
All you can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    FB,

At 1-9 wouldn't you expect that...let's see how she does at Saratoga in August...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    All you can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a freak and the future Oaks winner .... no doubt.:yes:
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay where are you from and what is your fav track
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Let's get this filly into the Derby. What do you say, guys?
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »

HEY U-2 .......I THINK YOU SPELLED TRUCK WRONG
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009

My favorite track is Churchill because its the first one my Grandfather took me to in 1969.:cool2:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009

Agree 100%!!!!!!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    The only way she would of lost that race is during the 10 times borel looked back and he fell off.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009

I would love to see her run so we can see just how good she really is..... it would make my exacta easy.:yes:
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Did any of you see it in person? it was INCREDIBLE! everyone gave a standing ovation, and I have never seen this at oaklawn... and Oaklawn has had the best horses in the world the last 5 or so years (Curlin, Smarty Jones, Afleet Alex, Zenyatta, Eight Belles, and now Rachel Alexandra)
    when she walked onto the track everyone knew she was going to win. She looked like a champion and in the race calvin never even thought about going to his whip. I am actually honestly surprised he even took it along for the ride. After the race Calvin rode her out an extra 8th of a mile. She also was the only horse with owners in the paddock. Even the contenders knew what was about to happen and their owners didn't even make an appearance in the infield before the race. HATS off to you Rachel Alexandra. You made the trip to the track worth it today.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2009
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Cleveland!!! no wonder your posts are messed up you think were betting on who gets in the rock and roll hall here hahahaha. Just kidding. Actually my main office is in Cleveland. Fav track is Saratoga, Fav track experience, sitting at the wire at the gulf before it was revamped, horses come down and the guy a few guys down yells out, jerry, jerry, to jerry baily, he says jerry why did you pull him up, jerry replies i didnt pull him up, the guy says yes you did and you cost me the race. lol
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Cleveland!!! no wonder your posts are messed up you think were betting on who gets in the rock and roll hall here hahahaha. Just kidding. Actually my main office is in Cleveland. Fav track is Saratoga, Fav track experience, sitting at the wire at the gulf before it was revamped, horses come down and the guy a few guys down yells out, jerry, jerry, to jerry baily, he says jerry why did you pull him up, jerry replies i didnt pull him up, the guy says yes you did and you cost me the race. lol

My best track memory took place just down the street from yours.... I was there at Calder the day Eddie Castro won 9 races and I bet on him all day every day so I had a very good day. Eddie Castro and Cruz exactas made me a lot of money...lol....:clap:
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Horse owners are a different breed of thinkers when it comes to their horses, from those who play sports at any level...girls in high school can't beat boys at any sport, same in college and in the pros...but egos run high with horses, so do we need another eight belles...yes she ran great, lost and lost her life...not only that, those who have tried rarely run again, rarely have live foals, but the owners get their rocks off by running their females in anyone of the big 3....leave the big 3 to the boys...we do't need the girls for more public outcries....