Philly Pk."fix-six

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Well I Recived An E Mail Yesterday Morning From Phila.pk. Promotions Dept. Informing Me About There New And Exciting Pick Six Wager ..{there Words Not Mine} Yesterday They Implemented A "fix-six" Ticket,yea That Should Generate And Attract New Players To A Dying Game ...to Those Of You Around The Country Who May Not Be Aware Of It.phila. Pk. And Newyork Have Been In A Bitter Dispute Over A 1/2 Percentage Point Were As Philly Pk. Racing Channel Cant Televise Newyork Racing On There Cable Racing Network.....this Has Been Going On For 6 Years I Cant See Any N.y. Racing At Home I Must Go To The Local O.t.b. To View N.y.............recently Verizon Fios Is Now Available In My Area And They Offer T.v.g. And H.r.t.v. Both For $6.00 A Month............needless To Say Im Dumping Comcast Cable/philly Pk. Network And Getting Verizon Fios.....i Informed Philly Pk. That The $60,000-- $80,000 I Put Through The Windows Is Going Away As Im Dumping Them And Going With T.v.g. And A Betting Account With Them........naturally I Havent Recieved A Response..........

So You Sickos Can Now Play The Fix Six At Philly Good Luck On That One...