N.b.a. Big Play

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Guys My N.b.a. Guru Who Has Only Released 21 Plays Over The Last 4 Seasons Gave Me The Detroit Pistons - 3 1/2 Pts. Over The Knicks Tonight.................his Record On These Big Plays Is 17-4 ..........for What Its Worth........

Comments

• TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    G911,

You know what is impressive about this, not only the record, but the your friend has only given out 21 plays in the last 4 years...imagine if everyone on this board gave out only 5 horse plays per year....that might spell QUALITY.....

Thank you for the information
  • edited April 2009
    trotman.........yes as i gave up trying to beat the nba 15 years ago i said its impossible......but honestly this guy is solid as his record is on these big plays so theres definitely no handicapping on my part i just send it in when he gives me these games..his last play was 6-7 weeks ago i posted it on here and it won/covered easy....hope this one gets in need big bankroll for upcoming vegas trip...
    edited April 2009
    G911

I remember seeing your note on that previous pick....Detroit now -4
    edited April 2009
    g911,

if you get to the Spa on August 5 or 6....dinner one me...Thank you for sharing
  • edited April 2009
    TROTMAN..............YOUR welcome.....my vegas motto.....i never met a buffett i didnt like....lol...........
  • cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
    edited April 2009
    i banged this one good as well, lap dances on me....