Gomez Sucks

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
He Better Get Back To Ca. Were He Can Outride Talamo-solis Nakatani.....this Is Two Days In A Row Were He Has Been Beaten As Well As Outridden By Johnny V...does He Think He Is Pat "the Human Anchor " Day...keeps Ventura Dead Last Goes 6-7 Wide Top Of The Stretch Grabs Leed Falls Asleep............he Might Be Back On Shoving That Crap Up His Nose................of Course Im Pissed You Needent Ask Venting Makes Me Feel Better At Times........................it Wont Be Long Now When You Pick Up The Morning Paper And Read Where They Found Him Dead Of An Overdose,check Mullins And Cobra Venom Man He Is Winning 3 Percent Since His Bust And Debacle..............im Done...............

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    He is probably wondering how he got beat. Very strange... I thought he had it.
  • edited April 2009
    Draynay............i Was Just Venting Cause I Was Pissed Off That He Kept That Horse Last.then Wide At The Top Of The Stretch,then After He Took Over I Think In His Mind He Had Put Them Away And Johnny Vee Slipped Inside Him............i Need Santa Pick 4 To Make Headache Go Away...lol..lol..