Maiden Claimer Lock Of The Day

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Was Just Breezing Over The Gulfstream Card And Found A Horse Who Looks Like An Easy Winner Today...maiden Claimers $30,000 At 6 1/2 Furlongs.

Gulfstream

Race 5 # 2 Greatbillsoffire 5/2 M.l.o. This One Appears To Be The Key To The Gimmicks In Here........

Trifecta And Super Key 2/ 3-5-6-7-9
Im Sure Theres Not Going To Be Much Of A Payoff Here But He Looks Like A Winner.........

Note Of Interest...trainer Wesley Ward Crushing Them So Far With His Babies 2 Year Olds Winning At Gulfstream/keeneland He Really Has Them Cranked Up.....

More Good News Opening Day At Belmont Wednesday April 29th.thats My Vegas Arrival Day So I Will Have 5 Hours Of Handicapping On The Plane Ride,i Figure I Will Be In The Racebook In Action By The Third Race.lol..my Psychiatrist Says Im Doing Well.......good Luck Today.........

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    So Dunco say your doing well huh hahahaha. good luck today G-Man. Im working today so not gonna be able to look at much until tonite for tommorrow.
  • edited April 2009
    Hue Just Making A Few Small Bets.....im Thinking Dunco May Be In Palm Beach County Jail Havent Heard From Him In Days....no Bail Request Either ..lol..
    edited April 2009
    itll be much cheaper in the pokey than what his son weddin gonna cost him
  • edited April 2009
    hue....send me an e mail...mgm222444@yahoo.com
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    itll be much cheaper in the pokey than what his son weddin gonna cost him

hue i got my son to the edge if he he jumps it's his call ...........my 20+years of going to tittiii bar and ....................... i paid my dues .............notice he gave mr.gambler a lap dance on him...i tought him think like a ............??????????
    edited April 2009
    hahahahaha, you got G-Man and me on the edge too were going out cheap wine tasting tonite and going to find a spot to get in some skeet ball. lol