Race 10.....5-12-11-10

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    im with you in 4,6,9,10
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    you teesed me in the 4th with the trip then the ex in the 6th winner in the 9th and you let me down in in the
    10 th ............i want my money back............ why four nags..you throwing darts or work for the post..or just don't care...or you sell your winners and we have to figure it out ....i like the last one...but i think your a good dart thrower and your bet bet is when you throw with one eye closed...........happy easter
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    i can go 1 pick per race....on my sheets i go 4 deep 4 players that like to play the base-ball card!!!!
    i wish you and yours only the best this easter weekend.......keep being nice and you might get
    on my christmas list!!!!....what is your favorite track?
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    how about you just pick a horse per race and stop your bullshit .four per race and then you don't have to make-believe you know something and don't worry santa will give me a horse...see i can bullshit too
    edited April 2009
    you are starting to make this fun again....you pick the track, i will pick 1 play per race.....
    if i ever need a bullshitter to stand in for me, you would be that guy!!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    And Just how do we go about geting on this Christmas list lol
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I followed for a while yesterday...thanks for 3 exactas...2 superfectas 3 triples...KEEP THEM COMING...w2w
    edited April 2009
    christmas list.....a friend of mine, runs a company, he just hired a guy to drive for him
    the guy's sister is married to a jockey that rides at santa anita. when his sister calls
    him with the winning info, he will tell my friend, who will then tell me, and we all should
    have a very merry x-mas.....my e-mail address is bwj1963@yahoo.com

(jockey is a long-shot jockey)....he might win 3 races a month!!!mounts are always double-figure
    hidden beauties.....

good luck and good racing!!!!!