Bragging Rights Sunday

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
How about a little bragging rights gig for sunday
Open for suggestions but heres my thoughts
1 race, one track $100 to bet on that race however you want weather a WPS exacta, tri, super whatever. Total bet for the race to equal $100. top payout amount wins bragging rights for the day.

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Gulfstream Race 6 .............#6 Bed-rocken-blues $15w $25p $60s
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    GP race 6.... Scorbit ML 8-1 50w 50p
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Gulfstream Park.....race 6.....# 4.....anansi.....$100.00 To Win
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    turfman wrote: »
    Gulfstream Park.....race 6.....# 4.....anansi.....$100.00 To Win

nice hit...jj thought he was on forgo 4-5 wide ...could they hand out any more chalk today ...
    edited April 2009
    I was hopin for a little price here i went to the otb and actually did 10 across the board so still some money making up to do for derby day. - $72 today
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    i will take a short price, over a long face, anyday of the week!!!!!
    edited April 2009
    Nutin wrong with adding to the bankroll no matter how
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    hue21998 wrote: »
    Nutin wrong with adding to the bankroll no matter how

i thought the object of betting the nags is to try to beat the chalk. hitting 5 chalks dosn't make your wallet fat only your head.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    5 CHALK WINS=5 LONGSHOT WINNERS...I thought object is to increase bankroll...I am not adverse to using favorites...w2w
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    w2w how do you see five $3 winners equal five longshots granted a win is a win but if your not looking to more or less to beat the chalk .........unless your only betting big money to win . my object is to catch a big fish not ...i will take two $10 to $20 out of five.... over five $3-5 chalk not that i don't bet the chalk but only in ex.. trip...pick 3-4 hoping they get beat... if i spend a day betting i wan't to win a days pay, not a ham sand-witch...im got used to eating crow 25 years ago..
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I understand where you are coming from and am not critical of your betting habits....My picks are usually 6-1 or better but my 2nd & 3rd horses for exactas and triples are usually the 1st & 2nd horses from the morning line...GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RACING...w2w