All Derby Preps Are In...and The Winner Is.....

turfmanturfman Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Post My Derby Pick Twice A Year, The Advance Bet, And After The Last
Prep Race Is Over.....

The Pamplemousse Was My Pick But He Got Hurt.....

I Have 2 Horses I Like :

Pioneerofthenile.....if He Takes To The Dirt He Will Win!!!!!!

Back Up Horse : I Want Revenge : Any Horse That Gets Left In
The Gate, And Then Wins A 1 1/8 Mile Race With-out The Rider
Going To The Whip Is A Bad Mo-fo..........

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    both dual qualifliers
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    turfman wrote: »
    I Post My Derby Pick Twice A Year, The Advance Bet, And After The Last
    Prep Race Is Over.....

The Pamplemousse Was My Pick But He Got Hurt.....

I Have 2 Horses I Like :

Pioneerofthenile.....if He Takes To The Dirt He Will Win!!!!!!

Back Up Horse : I Want Revenge : Any Horse That Gets Left In
    The Gate, And Then Wins A 1 1/8 Mile Race With-out The Rider
    Going To The Whip Is A Bad Mo-fo..........

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

You mean the horse that has not broken a 100 Beyer yet ?

If he beats Quality Road I will wear a DRESS to the Preakness. There is NO REASON to think any horse can beat Quality Road based on his last 2 performances.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    big brown and smarty jones last two big races were just like his ....if quit road was to go to the derby and run on a non juiced up track his dick will be in the dirt coming for home ... and then we would see just how GOOD he is ... the preak-nesss fits his style..always a fast track. and the way i look at pon (a dual quaifilers) he has not been asked to give his best yet. hell he beat revange for fun running 4-5 wide ....and for gambler to think GOMEZ IS GOING TO JUMP OFF HIM TO RIDE DUNKIRK HE MUST BE KIDDING, I SEE JON VEEE UP ON DUNLIRK......and after that nag flattens out .he will jump back to quit road.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Chocolate Candy is your winner
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    we will all know on the 1st saturday in may.....1 winner.....19 losers....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    turfman wrote: »
    we will all know on the 1st saturday in may.....1 winner.....19 losers....

and 10,000 excuses
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    big D.....i have never posted a excuse....for my nags running up the track!!!!!!..give me that much!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    You mean the horse that has not broken a 100 Beyer yet?

Beyers don't mean squat. Of greater consideration is the fact that he's already beaten the Gotham, Wood Memorial and Arkansas Derby winners. Not to mention the El Camino Real winner (twice). Don't pay too much attention to Beyer figures; you'll miss a lot of the important stuff.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Also, regarding POTN, I'd be very surprised if Gomez jumps ship to ride Dunkirk. I just don't see that happening. Maybe I'll be wrong.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Actually you guys suprise me a little bit here. The one big thing i've been taught over the past 1 1/2 years from here is the problem that still plagues me at times, Patience. I've had some succesful derbys and some poor derbys but ive never had a great one. I do have some in this field that I favor but im going to still crunch some figures and also hope the couple im favoring to get in a great workout or 2 before I put in my final tickets. I do agree PON, Dunkirk, IWR could all do great. I wonder what the odds would look like if Quality Road got Gomez on board lol. For all you guys, DC, Turf, Trot, D- Man, G- Man, Mikenyc, LilDunco, and yep even Draynay, I hope one or more of you wins it big this year, real big. As for me, I'm going to take my time that I have this year and at least give myself a running down hills chance to at least hit something good and walk away with more than just next weeks track mad money.