Royals -125

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I just posted this on another forum, and thought you guys might be interested:

Indians starter Fausto Carmona got rocked by Texas in first start of the year, and now faces a Royal team who simply destroyed him last year (8.74 era and 2.38 whip in two starts). In those two starts, Carmona got lit up for 27 baserunners in only 11 1/3 innings.

Meanwhile, Royal starter Zack Greinke has really come into his own, posting outstanding home numbers last year (particularly for the American League) with a 2.92 era and 1.13 whip. He also looks to be a fast starter, with his five April starts last year resulting in an incredible 1.25 era and 1.11 whip. Throw in his shutout of the White Sox last week (on the road) in his first start of of year, and those numbers get even better.

Short price here on a home team with a decided pitching advantage, facing a team who's 1-5 to start the year. Count me in.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    Royals win 4-2
  • edited April 2009
    Good Hit Cat..................mark The Bird Fydrich Dead..................harry Callas Phillies Announcer Dead,hall Of Famer 39 Years With Phils......
  • edited April 2009
    Kalas His Son Pat Is The Broadcaster For The Tampa Bay Devil Rays.....family Business Ha I Expect The Phillies To Lure Him Away To Follow In His Dads Footsteps In Philly...........