Mountaineer for H.A.N.A.

clockerqclockerq Junior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I don't play this track, but I support hana's efforts and will play the 3rd race exacta there tonight.

Kris's Honor (7) is a consistent sort. 11/16 ITM last 2 years. Faces a weak field. Should be there at the finish. I'll key him in exacta boxes with the (8) Hey Reemer who loves the Mountaineer slop. Shipping in from TP off 2 bad races. Not a poly horse. ML 9-2 but should be higher. (2) Steel Box second off layoff has the late kick to grab a share. (9) Ameliaslandmissle is improving and might just get out to the lead and not look back.

EX BOX
2-7
7-8
7-9

EARLY DOUBLE
1-9/1-2

Comments

• clockerqclockerq Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    7 views. did anybody play it? $11.80 double but a nice $136.60 exacta.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    nice play!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    welcome aboard !! good post but what does HANA mean
  • clockerqclockerq Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Thanks Hue.

DUNCO, HANA stands for the HORSEPLAYERS ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA. Its devoted to improving the game for us bettors. Lowering takeout, freeing up simulcast signals, etc. Its non-profit. The website is Horseplayers Association of North America. Its free to join, but if you want, you can sign up officially for $20. They spotlight 1 race a week for its members to play. The idea is to increase the handle on that particular race so much as to generate support and a buzz around the industry. Tonight was their 3rd race. The track announcer even called it by name. I don't know if they paid for that. Anyway, they have increased the handle by over 90% the first 2 races. I like what they are doing and i encourage everybody to check them out. I got free pace figs, pp's and the fast sheet for tonights race.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Well very nice post
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    thanks
  • edited April 2009
    Clockerq Well Heres A Couple Of Things To Bring To Your Groups Rallying Cries..

1. Phila. Park Has Its Own Racing Channel That Is Carried By Comcast Cable...in 6 Years They Havent Been Able To Work Out A T.v. Contract With N.y.r.a. To Show The New York Races On T.v. Here....its Ludicrous In This Dead Game Not To Offer Bettors Quality Racing...ever Since They Got Slots All The Money Is Poured Into The Racino/slots........i Was Aware Of H.a.n.a. And Its Focus But Sorry Getting Results Out Of Guys Like Frank Stronach{magna--bankrupt} Are Fruitful However Noble The Intent......good Luck....nice Exacta By The Way..