Clement Colt

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Guys Heres A Chris Clement 3 Year Old Irish Bred I Feel Real Good About And Highly Advise You Put Him On Your Stable Alerts/watch..

This Colt Ran His First Race In A Mdspwt. On Sept 2nd -08 In Rome Italy At One Mile Turf Race 14 Horse Field Carrying 126 Lbs.. He Won By 2 1/2 Lengths..

Last Week He Ran Under Clements Tutlage At Keeneland April 5th.09 In An Allowance On The Turf At A Mile And A Sixteenth...second Race Of His Life ,coming Off An 8 Month Layoff And Won This Race Paying $27.00 I Have A Gut Feeling This Colt Might Have A Bright Future....

I Will Tell You How Excited I Am Im Looking At The Horsemans Condition Books At Belmont And I Would Expect Knowing Clement To See This Horse In A Stake Race Soon.................on Derby Day May 2nd At Belmont Is The Fort Marcy 3y,o.lds And Up 1 1/16th.turf ....would Like To See Him Show Up There..??????

His Name Is Golden Mexico

My Psychiatrist Says Im Doing Well.....................

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    i know his brother very well i think his name is Acapolco Gold from Mexico
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    I think i know the brother but im a lil fuzzy
  • edited April 2009
    To The Two Winos Above Me This Is Serious Stuff.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    To The Two Winos Above Me This Is Serious Stuff.....

is that what your dr. told you when he saw the hole in your head
  • edited April 2009
    Dunco.................get To Work Will You I Need Your Tax Dollars....no Tea Party For You .......lol...stinking Miserable Rain Again Today Just Lousy Up North..............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    sin city 80 and sun ...........well oiled big titties... 7 come 11......... theirrrr off in the 135 derby and eye bar roars out of the gate and puts five on the field "the musket man" came to run today ...........there do you feel better now
  • edited April 2009
    The Wind Is Blowing Hard In Vegas Just Talked To One Of My Honeys There.....now I Feel Much Better,........obama Needs Your Taxes Get To Work....lol...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    i don't put my hand out ....i wish the goverment would stop putt-in theirs out,I'm sick of giving to only hear "no speak english"
  • edited April 2009
    Dunco..............all The Money They Stole Off Me In Superfectas And Pick 4 Hits I Had This Year Im Getting Every Dime Off It Back.....they Just Hold It For Me With No Interest Though...the Funny Part Is I Checked On The Irs Website Yesterday They Tell You When Your Refund Is Do..mine Is Due Apr.28th..i Leave The 29th. Extra Bulletts.....i Will Be Chasing The Mailman...lol..