Keeneland Card Full Analysis

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning You Bunch Of Derby Fever Fools You..today Is No Playing Games Day.....my Full Handicapping Expertise I Put Into This Keeneland Card...how You Bet Them Is Your Business....but I Feel Real Strong Lets Hope For Fast-firm Conditions...

Keeneland Today

Race 1 {6-8} #6 Bret Calhoun Fillie 6 For 14 Lifetime.speedy Type Shortens Up A 1/2 Furlong Today..# 8 Has Speed Gets Class Relief As Well..trainer Hitting 36 Percent...

Race 2 {1-2} Second Starter For Sheppard,blinkers On,leparoux Up Combo 60 Percent... #2 Rayma Angel Penna ,trainer Stats Positive With This Type 2 Works Over Keeneland Track....

Race 3 {3-8-9-12} #9 Returns To The Scene Of The Crime Where He Won For 25 K Tag In October....#12 Big Dropper Maker/leparoux 9 For 14 Lifetime On Synthetic Surface..

Race 4 {9-11} Go To The Bank.....

Race 5 {1-8} # 1 Dismissed At 29/1 In Last Gets Rail Draw...# 8 Shug 36 Percent And Gets Lasix First Time,added Ground...

Race 6 {4-5} # 4 Broke His Maiden Here Almost A Year Ago.frogman Jumps On...# 5 Works Say Ready Off Layoff 10/1 M.l.o.

Race 7 {5-7-8} # 7 Balletti..angel Penna Again,closed Bigtime At Gulf Off Layoff Frogman Leaps Aboard,added Distance A Plus....# 8 Valtrus..drew 12 Post In Recent Debut At Gulfstream Closed Alot Of Ground That Day Gets Gomez And Ground....#5 Wired Cheaper At Fairgrounds..

Race 8 {3-5} #3 Dominican All 4 Career Wins On Synthetic Tracks..# 5 Logical Favorite In My Mind..2/2 Over Keeneland Strip...

Race 9 {5-8-12}

Good Luck Guys My Buddy Just Called Me As Im Typing This To Tell Me Gomez On Pioneer Of The Nile....and Also He Said Its Raining In Kentucky....i Will Be On All Day.....

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Quick Note..keeneland Track Conditions Fast Off Turf Both Scheduled Turf Races To Be Run At 1 1/8th. On The Main.....limited Scratches......sticking With My Picks Posted Above Most Turfers Run Well On These Synthetic Tracks...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Great showing today G-Man you gotta be smiling!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Gambler, In the 4th I dont know how the seven held on for 2nd after blowing the turn..Parading bounced the field today and he did not get the best trip..Throw in the 43-1 shot and you get paid today..