Keeneland Card Full Analysis

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning You Degenerates......."we All Have Heard Of Amber Alerts But Dunco Alerts Come On Give Me A Break" Lol..................welcome Back You Sicko...
Recap Of Yesterdays Tampa Turf Tragedy.......i Got Hammered In Race 5 By A 14/1 Shot,and Got Bent Over And Greased Up In Race 9 With The # 8 Horse At 40/1 Knocked Me Out Of My Pick 4 Ticket That Im Figuring Would Have Been Worth Around $2,500---$3,500....instead It Paid A Measely $22,975.40 To Two Winning Tickets............as Of 5.00am The Track Conditions At Keeneland Are Listed As Fast-main....soft--turf...they Had Rain Yesterday And Calling For Showers Today......yesterday I Dumped Minus $800.00 Out Of My Bankroll Im Sure Thats Coming Back Today.lol....

Keeneland

Race 1 {5-8} # 5 Mott/desormeaux Team Up And Right Back In 7 Days,dropping In For A Tag Today..
#8 Also Drops In For A Tag..horse Has Showed A Little Ability But Jock/trainer Low Percentage Connections...

Race 2 {2-6} #2 Time Doesent Wait.this Filly Knows How To Win She Has 3 Wins In 7 Career Starts,gets Class Relief Today Off Last Race .dropper.
# 6 Making 3 Year Old Debut Today Has 3 5 Furlong Workouts At Churchill Lures Leparoux,gets Class Relief Also...

Race 3 {3-5} # 5 Skilled-consistent Filly Goes For Tom Amoss Her Beyer Figs Tower Over Many In Here Which Appears To Be A Weak Field....
#3 Smoochy-had A Sprint Over The Track Rallied In That One Stretches Today.trainer Has Good Numbers With These Moves 6/1 Morning Line..

Race 4 {1-5-10-11} $10,000 Claimers Routing At 1 1/8th..
# 1 First Off The Claim Doubles Claim Price But Looks Like He Can Run All Day..
# 5 Has Two Wins In Three Attempts At Todays Distance,not Many Horses In Here Can Claim That..lol.. # 11 Finished Strong Back At Turfway At A Flat Mile Gets Albarado Today And Listed At 15/1 I Say 6/1 Or Less Linemaker Intoxicated At Best..

Race 5 {5-8-11} # 8 Distorted Love Has The Benefit Of A Couple Under His Belt At Santa Anita,but Dont Get Carried Away As The Caliber Of Horses Is Much Stronger Here Than In So.cal..........# Double Espresso...using As Sire Medaglia D Oro Off Spring Are Flourishing On Synthetic Surfaces....might Be A Square Price Using...........# 11 Asmussen/bridgmohan To Round Out .......

Race 6 {5-9} # 5 Prytania For Tom Proctor-glen Hill Farm Ran Two Good Races At Tampa This Winter And Seems To Have A Real Good Late Punch In His Races.. For The Record If This Race Remains On Turf..betting This One $200.00 Win/place..........

Race 7 {2-5} Let God Sortem Out ..lol..you Thought The Gambler Found Religion..hell No.lol..i Was Beaten By Nuns As A Child...

Race 8 {1-6-9-11} Go To The Bank Exactas-trifectas If Remains On Turf Of Course...

Race 9 {2-3-5-8-12} # 3 Stormy Laison 30/1 Morning Line.sire Stormy Atlantic Offspring Scoreing Early On Synthetic Surfaces A Must Use For Me At A Juicy Price....# 2 "larry The Whiner" Has Regular Rider Saez Up And A Good Race Over The Track,he Will Get Action..#8 Out Of Early Win Sire Speighstown Whose Offspring Are Winning Quickly..# 5 Trainer Ronny Werner And Albarado Team Up This One Drilled A 4 Furlong Work April 11 Th.46 4/5 Hg...12/1 Morning Line..

I Suggest Rolling Pick 3 Tickets Doubles I Will Be Using My Horses In Late Pick 4 Ticket..not Playing Early Pick 4 Races Pretty Poor...so Good Luck And Good Racing...always Remember This Is An Easy Game....

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    As Soon As I Get My Bail Money Back I'm Down ....................sin City Closed Due To No Pussy....................cats
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    I Takl To U Later
  • edited April 2009
    pletcher looking for his i-95 north traveling money has like 6 horses entered today at gulf 5 look like winners.......
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited April 2009
    good luck today...
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Gonna bet these at Gulfstream today....you like anything there?
  • TrackerTracker Member
    edited April 2009
    Hello every one. This is my first post in the forum. I just got registered a day or so ago. Just wanted to say that was some nice work at Keenland today Gambler.