Keeneland Today

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men Im A Bit Groggy This Morning As I Was Up Until Midnight Chasing My Money At Lone Star And Penn National....the Could Part Is I Caught It And Then Some...........recap Of Yesterday At Keeneland.........i Wrote A Horse Up That I Thought Had A Big Shot To Close And Run Down The Pace In That 6 1.2 Furlong Race He Had Ran The Last 1/4 In 22 3/5ths.previous...i Was Gagging When I Saw Him Leap Out The Gate And Duel With 3 Other Horses Down The Backside I New I Was Dead As A Doornail.......i Laid Out Two Pick 4 Tickets For Today As I Wont Be On Until After 3.30 Today I Have Several Appointments Scheduled Prior To "sin City " Departure....

Keeneland $ 1.00 Pick 4 Ticket $128.00

Race 2 {2-8}

Race 3 {1-3-5-8}

Race 4 {5-6-11-12}

Race 5 {1-2-5-9}

$1.00 Late Pick 4 Ticket Is $90.00

Race 7 {2-3-4}

Race 8 {8-9}

Race 9 {1-4-6-7-11}

Race 10 {3-5-7}

Good Luck And Pick A Few Winners Tomorrow Full Card Must Meet Appointments Today..back On Around 3.00pm.......

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    i hope your pickin up some smart pills and a big cork for that hole ...also don't forget
    the pena-cillin for sin city... my bets at key-land
    race 1 #9 frog ...all day $5w10p 20s
    2 #7 mena was makers main man before frog same bet
    3...........#3 m&m again same bet
    4 #5 frog says to maker this one mine........$15w 30p 50s
    5 $4 ex box 152
    6 $4ex box 795
    8 now here comes the luck bet $2 dd 4689 -all

9 $2 dd ALL- 357

TOTAL
    $224
    ALL IN

back in the saddle
  • edited April 2009
    Hey Dunco You On Just Got Home 5 Minutes Ago.....i Have Aqueduct Pick 4 Ticket 4 You
  • edited April 2009
    Early Pick 4 Down Minus $72.00
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    the oil men know their game the best gun for hire doe -doe -ming-esse
  • edited April 2009
    Ya Gotta Love It When 2 Horses Run 200 Yards And There Seperated By Rene Douglases Nose To Close Out The 6 Pick 4 Losing Streak.................
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Ya Gotta Love It When 2 Horses Run 200 Yards And There Seperated By Rene Douglases Nose To Close Out The 6 Pick 4 Losing Streak.................

I GOTTA GET HUE TO TELL ME WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY..I'M IN TROUBLE
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Don't mind G-Man he got his face in the form, the las vegas fillies for weeklong friendship form.
  • edited April 2009
    Dunco...what I Was Saying Was In Race 10 At Keeneland It Was A 2 Horse Race At The Top Of The Stretch And I Got Beat A Neck And That Was To Hit The Pick 4......rene Douglas Nickname Is Big Nose ........if I Had His Nose Full Of Nickeles I Would Be A Millionaire.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Dunco...what I Was Saying Was In Race 10 At Keeneland It Was A 2 Horse Race At The Top Of The Stretch And I Got Beat A Neck And That Was To Hit The Pick 4......rene Douglas Nickname Is Big Nose ........if I Had His Nose Full Of Nickeles I Would Be A Millionaire.....
    GOOD ONE .THE ONLY NICK NAME I REMEMBER IS THE BAG MAN MIKE VENEISSA? ANTLY STEPED ON HIS HEAD .... HE WAS MY LAWYER BROTHER IN LAW ...TALK ABOUT TIPS..I USED TO GET IN TROUBLE JUST FOR THE TIPS........