Calder And Churchill Plays

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men Its Supposed To Be Sunny And 72 Degrees In The Greater Northeast Today...........i Have Diligently Only Looked Over A Few Spot Plays At Calder And Church My Biggest Dilemma Will Be Finding A Place To Bet These Races As Phonebet.com Didnt Have A Contract For These Signals..................no String Bets Today Getting Serious With The Win-place And Exacta Wagering ..

Calder Today

Race 3 # 2 Aspasia Goes Postward Today For Top Calder Conditioner Ed Plesa In His Last Race At Gulf He Cut A 45 2/5ths. Half Off The Layoff Going 6 1/2 Furlongs That Day He Tired In The Stretch Run....needed That Last Race Bad,gets Elvis Today ...looks Like A Wire To Wire Possibility.....
Betting $50.00 Win/place

Race 7 {2-4-5} Grade 2 At A Mile And A Half Turf....#4 Criticism Will Be The Logical Choice In Here And Im Sure Will Go Postward As The Favorite...# 5 Clements Horse Coming Off The Layoff Is Well Spotted And Proven At The Distance...#2 What Is Jonathan Sheppard Up To.????? He Was Stabled At Gulfstream All Winter Shipped To Keeneland For An Allowance Race That Ended Up Being Taken Off The Turf...was That Meant To Be His Prep For Todays Event .????
Betting $20.00 Exacta Key 4 With 2-5.............$10.00 Exacta Box {2-4-5} = $100.00

Race 9 {1-2-6} The Grade 3 Miami Mile Hcp.1 Mile Turf...
# 6 Mambo Meister Reunites With Jockey Manny Cruz Who Teams Up With Trainer Oliver With A Connect Rate Of 36 Percent....this Horse Can Flat Out Run Missed The Track Record By 1 Tick On Nov.21st. Start.has Two Triple Digit Beyers At The Distance In Last 3 Starts...#2 Rogue Victory Goes For Good Turf Trainer And Kent Flys Down To Pilot..weaver A Top Turf Trainer In Newyork With Small Stable Usually Has Them Ready..this Season However He Is 0 For 8 In Graded Company.............
Betting $100.00 Win/place # 6 $10.00 Exacta Box {1-2-6} =$260.00

Race 10 {1-7-8-9} # 8 Finallymadeit Towers Over This Field Class Wise 26 Career Starts Over The Calder Surface 13 Wins-5 Seconds-2 Thirds....i Can Only Imagine This One At Post-time Being A "dunco" Special At 4/5 On......
Betting $2oo.00 Win #8 $10.00 Tri Key 8 Over 1-7-9 Cost $260.00

Churchill Downs

Race 6 {2-3-5} #5 Whos The Rockstar {condition -non Winners Two Lifetime} This Horse Appears To Be The Real Speed In Here Trainer 29 Percent Lures Bug Boy Gets 10 Lbs. Off Lots To Like They Have To Catch Him To Cash In My Mind... Using The {2-3} To Round Out Exacta Plays.......note # 6 Has Had 5 Tries And Get Bust Thru This Condition Please Dont Bet A Stiff Like That I No I Cant...
Betting $10.00 Exacta Box {2-3-5} Cost $60.00

Race 7 {1-5-7} 5 Furlong Turf Sprint...# 1 Will Draw All The Money But Guess What I See Jesus Castanon On The Leed Coming Down The Stretch..i No Frogmans Horse Is Tons The Class But This Is 5 Furlongs ...
Betting $10.00 Exacta Box {1-5-7} = $60.00

Race 10 {1-5-7} Not Betting This Race To Many Questions In My Mind Like Is Silver City Exhausted And Beat Up After Facing The Best Oaklawn Could Throw At Him..# 5 Santana Six {draynay Horse} Ran On The Tainted Souped Up Gulfstream Undercard On Florida Derby Day Were Track Records Outsold Draft Beer That Day..improved 9 Lengths First Time Against Winners,note Track Variant That Day....if I Were Betting Here I Would Probably Take A Shot On #7 Hull Lightly Raced Son Of Holy Bull Has Done Nothing Wrong In His 2 Career Starts Time For A Test Today...

Well Men Good Luck Today Im Betting All My Plays As Stated On Here Pending Any Scratches Or Changes Bankroll Im Using Is $840.00.............my Biggest Problem Is Finding A Place To Bet Them If Philly Park Doesent Have An Agreement For These Tracks By 11.00am Im Going To Open An Account With Twin Spires..bottom Line Im Getting Down Today.......

Comments

• edited April 2009
    HALF WAY HOME PHILLY PARK REACHED AGREEMENT WITH CALDER-CHURCHILL LAST NIGHT....HOW EVER WHILE ABLE TO WAGER AT HOME THE AGREEMENT TO TELEVISE THEM ON THERE RACING CHANNEL NOT WORKED OUT YET............THAT MEANS HEADING TO MY BUDDYS HOUSE TODAY FOR PHONE BETTING AND WATCHING ON TVG......EVERYBODYS HERO IS PLASTERED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TOMORROWS FORM "JEFF {i gotta syringe } MULLINS "..........ITS a mambo miester kind of day....
  • edited April 2009
    Wow After Getting Pretty Much Whacked In The Head For $260.00 At Calder,and Yelling And Moaning ................i Did One Bright Thing I Went And Bet $50.00 Win/place On Hull Got $8.80 --$5.40 .............posting Hollywood String Bet In 5 Minutes...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    good to see you read my post .........
  • edited April 2009
    What Post ???? Honest Got Home 4 Minutes Till Church Feature..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    whell you can still read it and the one on walk the walk ...i really like this kid mena post shit about him long ago ,,but not to take the credit my man maker was really high on him in the early days...
    talk about gitting snake bite.. take a look at my wise ass remark on do-rays q-road is going to beat your horse...ouch got bite in the ass. act-u-duck 9th