Thank you in Advance !!!

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
There is nothing I like more than talking about horse racing and the Triple Crown races. I want to thank Horseracingtalk.com and all its members for this wonderful forum.

I wish you all the best of luck if you are betting on Quality Road... if you are not.. .I wish you no luck at all.:laughing:

Let's enjoy the last week before the Derby and may the chips fall where they may !!!! :clap2:

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Wishing it is me LOL but I would love to see someone here hit it big
  • edited April 2009
    Thanks Hue....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Especially you G-Man i wanna see that ear to ear smile if we all get together at the toga
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Good Luck Draynay. Quality Road & Dunkirk should come in 1&2 but with Dunkirk on top, of course. Another improvemment from this Colt is expected, off the Florida Derby and that puts him in the WINNERS CIRCLE. May the Horse be with you.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    q-road said "please down let them chips fall on my feet there killing me"
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    We should start a single post where everyone posts there derby selections weather its flat bet tri supers. Would like to see everyones opinion and selections on the race
  • clockerqclockerq Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    So who are you betting on now Draynay, since QR, who I also liked, has 2 quarter cracks? I'm looking at a IWR, FF and PON box.