Calder Several Plays

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Miserable Day For Me Yesterday When The 8 Horse Didnt Break Alertly And Got Hung Out To Dry 5 Wide Never A Chance I Must Go To Confession Soon For The Words That Were Pouring Out Of My Mouth Yesterday.....theres Several Baby Races Today And I Have A Bomber At 20/1 Going First Time Turf Today In What Appears To Be A Weak Field Of Maiden Claimers.....

Calder....

Race 1 {5} Wesley Ward Always Has His Babies Cranked Up And Ready To Roll He Hits 28 Percent And Lures Elvis Trujillio To Pilot..im Using This One In Several Key Bets ..here Goes .....
$5.00 Trifecta Key 5 / 3-6-7-8
$20.00 Daily Doubles 5/1-3 Cost Both Bets $100.00
Note..in Race 2 #6 Trust N Vegas I Didnt Miss Him I Just Dont Like That Significant Class Rise Of Maiden Claimers Up To Special Weights...he Did Run A Good Tag Race For Good Trainer Bill White...

Race 3 {6} Closed Well At Gulf Going 6 1/2 Gets 7 Furlong Today ..note #2 Broke Maiden Here At Calder At Distance He Drops And Fits Ok Here .........
$50.00 Win-place # 6 Cost $100.00

Race 4 {1-5-8} $10.00 Exacta Box =$60.00

Race 6 {1-2-3-8-9} #3 Is My Bomber Who Should Move Way Up Today Going On The Surface Were He Belongs Draws Good Post And Tactical Speed ....i Expect A Patient Ground Saving Trip And A Valiant Punch Down The Lane..the Lungs And Big Mouth Will Be Screaming If This Ones Coming Home At A Price..the Rest Of The Horses I Noted Are My Others I Will Be Keying And Boxing Gimmicks In Here All Around The #3 Horse..doubles From Race 5 Into #3..doubles With #3 Into Race 7..etc...

Race 7 {2-7} Keying 2-7 Over 2-3-4-5-7-10 In Trifectas And Supers.....

Good Luck And Stay Away From That Rat Racing In Southern Cal..home Of The "fix- Six"

Comments

• TrackerTracker Member
    edited April 2009
    Good Luck today Gambler, I carried your with me to the OTB yesterday. ----Nice

Heres a few WP for Calder today. They may get a little chaulkey at times.

1. 5
    2. 6
    3. 4
    4. 3
    5. 2
    6. 2
    7. 7
    8. 10
    9. 3
    10. 1
    11. 8
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member