SKY VICTOR---Scrached

cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
edited October 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Sky Victor Reared inthe gate unseating the rider and the stewards sch him.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    The Fix Six Is In Progress They Just Tossed A 9/1 Shot At The Suckers...its Embarrassing Racing There Save Your Money Its A No Win Situation There...........
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2009
    I had that 9/1 shot. And it wasn't because the race was fixed. Gimme a break.
  • edited April 2009
    Cat...................your Allowed To Have A 9/1 Shot .................my Gripe Is Theres Zero Consistency On That Circuit In General..........i Didnt Say The Race Was Fixed...........but When The Pick Six Is The Biggest Gimmick And Marketing Tool To The Product {horse-racing} It Sure Leaves Skeptics Such As Myself And Others Around The Country Wondering.......i Got My 9/1 Shot At Churchill Yesterday In Race 6...turnback From A Mile To 7 Furlong Fought The #2 All The Way Down The Stretch..$21.20...exacta $86.60............easy Game..........i Missed A 64/1 At Aqueduct On Turf Out Of Sire "freud" He Did Fill My Super In Though.......freud Has Become A Good Turf Sire In The Past 3 Years His Off Spring Are Doing Well On The New York Circuit.......
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2009
    cinfront wrote: »
    Sky Victor Reared inthe gate unseating the rider and the stewards sch him.

Sky Victor returns in Race One today...