Churchill Spot Plays Wednesday

edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Ok Guys Picked A Few Spots Card Looks Dicey At Best But I Will Be Playing The Late Pick 4 Ticket I Post....so Far In The First Couple Days The Form Is Strong At Churchill And I Have Done Ok..sunday I Made Some Nice Picks And Bets There...the Pools Are Being Bet And Seemed Alive Example I Had A $10.00 Pick 3 Ticket Sunday That Returned $131.20 For $2.00 Heres The Winners Payoffs $3.40 With $8.00 With $8.80....i Think $131.20 Was Pretty Damn Generous In My Mind Wait Until This Friday And Saturday............

Churchill

Race 4 {6-8} The Babies Going 4 1/2 Furlong Wesley Ward One Of The Outstanding Trainers With His Baby Drew The Fence A Tough Spot For A Debuter Anywhere........#6 Crown Ruler Out Of Great Early Win Sire Peace Rules Is Rated As An "a Plus" In Sire Book...this Is Team Asmussen/bridgmohan All Systems Go With These Guys..........#8 Buckwild "a" Rated In Sire Book Goes For Romans-leparoux....

Race 7 {5-10} #10 Off The Layoff Will Still Be Heavily Favored In Here Off Last Falls Graded Competition He Faced......#5 Broke Poorly In Debut At Gulf Was Running 12 Th. And Found The Heart To Come From Last To First With Second Stringer For Pletcher Chris Decarlo..they Paid $2.2 Million For This Colt ...leparoux Hired For This One...........

Race 8 {3-5} Really Nothing To Discuss

Race 9 {2-3-7-8} # Sefroua Is Listed As 2/1 Morning Line You Can Have It Im Not Interested At All Has Run In 3 Graded Events Since Coming To The U.s. Granted He Takes Massive Class Drop For Possible Tune Up Race This Allowance...his Last Two Races Have Been Piss Poor In My Mind..i Will Include Him On Pick 4 But May Try To Beat Him In Exactas Tri .....#8 Lemonette Is 8/1 M.l.o. This Is The Now Horse He Is In Good Shape Ran Two Bang Up Races On The "fix Six" Circuit..i May Bet This Horse A $100 W/p If 6/1 Or Better............

Race 10 {3-7-10-11-12} Wide Open $5,000 Cripples Every Age Group Available...half The Field Have Numerous Tries Thru The Years Over The Churchill Strip To No Avail....possible $5,000 Pick 4 For Me Using All My Posted Horses........

$1.00 Ticket Is $80.00...................good Luck This Week Guys Those Having Derby Parties [those Pulling Weeds-hue}---{those Pulling There Puds-dunco} Lol..you Didnt Think I Was Leaving With Out A Shot At You Two Did You..lol..lol..
If You Want My Plays On Oaks Derby Day Call Me At The Hotel Im Up At 5.00 Am Sucking On The Coffee Handicapping My Buddy Here In Philly Says He Will Be Calling....almost Forgot "draynay" Looking For A Tall Bldg...