Will the real DRANAY come forward!!!!!

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Below are comments made by other posters from another site about dranay, this guy couldn't buy a friend or a winner!!!!!!!

dranay,

Give it up. You have emphatically stated that no horse sired by Unbridleds Song will ever win a Derby no matter what. Now you are on the Dunkirk bandwagon? You are a joke to say the least. Change your mind when it looks like you are going to be wrong. Talk about an inferiority complex.

gw_bushwacker 28 Apr 2009 7:38 AM

draynay,

First of all you are the ultimate in diharrea of the mouth. Nobody spews more crap than you. As for having the winner on derby day we shall see. As high as you were on Big Brown last year did you have the Superfecta and Trifecta multiple times like I did? I'm gping to bet with confidence again this year and don't worry little man it don't matter squat what you think.

the-wiz 28 Apr 2009 8:23 AM

Ok folks it's time for a nay nay reality check. What you have here are just a few of draynay's comments from his previous posts about what he really thinks of Dunkirk. Read them and get a good laugh. This guy is not to be taken seriously, he can't even remember from one day to another who he likes. So now all of a sudden Dunkirk is his chosen one?

"Every time I talk or think about Dunkirk I get sick to my stomach. The same feeling I got last year when everyone told me how good Colonel John was last year."

"I am saying a colt from Unbridled Song CAN'T win the Derby."

"Dunkirk ? You have to be kidding! Dunkirk is not a derby horse and the total lack of foundation makes him a toss in the Derby."

"No races at 2 and only 3 races going into the Derby? There is nothing here... move along."

"Dunkirk... you have to be joking."

"Can the Dunkirk fans please explain WHY you want to see this tired horse run again before the Derby ??? Even if he was to run again do you really think he would be a factor running AGAIN in the Kentucky Derby? If you do you need to be told these are animals and not machines. ANYONE who witnessed the Florida Derby saw Dunkirk was a very very tired horse. Enough already...let it go."

"Dunkirk...lol.. get real."

"If Pletcher was a football coach he would have been fired long ago. 0 for 21 in the Derby tells you he has no idea how to get a horse ready for the Derby."

"For the record Dunkirk and Old Fashioned have no chance at all in the Derby and any money bet on them will be a complete waste."

"I just saw Jeff Siegel place Dunkirk No. 1 on his derby list. Is he serious? SIMPLY unreal."

This guy is a hoot!! He has no idea what he's talking about ever but he loves to bash you.

gw_bushwacker 28 Apr 2009 6:35 PM

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay is a duffus, he's been kicked off of most boards, that's why he's posting here. He couldn't pick his nose, much less a winner.

guninpocket 15 Apr 2009 6:55 AM
    edited April 2009
    Draynay, You told me to look it up, Well, Here you go.....

From the March 14th LIVE Blog(The day of the LA.Derby):

DRAYNAY QUOTES:

12:07 [Comment From Draynay]

If Friesan Fire wins I will never handicap another race.

12:15 [Comment From Draynay]

The winners today mean little in the Derby... If the last 5 years are any indication

12:08 [Comment From Draynay]

Teaser we will see what he does when he faces Imperial Council on a real track

12:08 [Comment From Draynay]

I like Giant Oak

12:16 [Comment From Draynay]

Dunkirk will not even make it to the Derby

12:22 [Comment From Draynay]

potn is from California and is a waste of time although I do like the sire...maybe if it comes up wet ... but if the Derby does Desert Party wins for fun

12:23 [Comment From Draynay]

He beat no one and will get beat by Imperial Council with Prado aboard.

12:25 [Comment From Draynay]

Slew ... watch my Smooth Air kick butt today !!!

12:30 [Comment From Draynay]

Slew I agree GIANT OAK wins easy

12:58 [Comment From Draynay]

Slew.... me and you know the

secret..... Imperial Council

SO, If that is putting words in your mouth, then so be it, lol...

Greg J. 15 Apr 2009 4:05 PM
    edited April 2009
    What point Dray? You said Friesan Fire wouldnt win the La. Derby, and he did. You said Dunkirk wouldnt make the Ky. Derby, and he will. And you said Imperial Council would win the Wood, and he didnt. LOL.

jshandler 15 Apr 2009 5:13 PM
    edited April 2009
    Draynay,

A few more of your spot on comments(lol):

From the March 27th Live Blog:

12:27 [Comment From draynay]

Dunkirk has no business being rushed into the G1 Florida Derby

12:31 [Comment From draynay]

The team to beat is Memphis get over it.

((thought I would throw in the wonderfull Basketball prediction!))

12:33 [Comment From draynay]

3 horses have a chance in the derby ... Desert Party, Imperial Council and Quality Road.... that is it !!!

12:40 [Comment From draynay]

If Dunkirk wins that means flying monkeys will be coming out of my butt.

(I know, He came in second, but loved that comment)

12:42 [Comment From draynay]

Who is in the Wood.... Imperial Council ... you need no other name

12:46 [Comment From draynay]

Yeah Jason he wore out a young tired Mr. Fantasy...huh ? We will see how good IWR is when IC really runs at him next week

12:51 [Comment From draynay]

Win Willy ???? We are still talking about that horse .... lol.. come on get serious

Too funny draynay, Entertaining, I will give you that....

Greg J. 15 Apr 2009 6:19 PM
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    But None Of Them Come Even Close To "i Don't Need To Beat You For A Dime"
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Geee Whiz fb..... I didn't know you cared. Yes its hard to swallow and face the fact that Dunkirk is all that is left. But with Big Drama out, Pamplemousse out, and Quality Road out..... it leaves only Dunkirk.

I can't buy a winner ?... lol.....maybe you didn't read enough or know enough about my history but I am notorius for picking the Derby winner !!! I have picked 4 of the last 5 and it drives people like you NUTS.

Horse Racing is a sport just like basketball or football. I am a Laker fan and a Viking fan. If either of them are out I become a Cleveland fan since that is where I was born.

Each year I cheer my team the Vikings. Whoever they are playing for the week I hate and they suck. Same with my Lakers.

Horse Racing is no different my first team "Quality Road" is out so my new "TEAM" is "Dunkirk" and guess what if he is not your "TEAM" whoever is stinks. My team is great and yours stinks.

I was kicked of paceadvantage because I said Dunkirk had no shot against Quality Road and QR would win the Florida Derby with ease. I did not swear or call anyone names I simply called the race right and did it with 100% confidence. Go on the site and look up every post and show me one that was out of bounds.

fbwinners you dug up all this stuff to serve what purpose? To show that other people have disagreed with me?
    To show that I was once against Dunkirk now I am for him? The last 5 years I have picked Smarty, Afleet, Barbaro, Street S., and Big Brown.... this year I am picking Dunkirk. I post the reasons and people like you bash those reasons without picking a horse and telling everyone why he will win.

Instead of doing what EVERYONE else does why not be original and show me and everyone else how good you are and how bad I am. Pick your horse that will beat my team.... dunkirk... and then pick your winners at Churchill and let the chips fall where they may.

For the record .... I stand by what I said.... if FF wins the Derby I will never handicapp another race.
    And for the record.... Smooth Air did win !!!
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Geee Whiz fb..... I didn't know you cared. Yes its hard to swallow and face the fact that Dunkirk is all that is left. But with Big Drama out, Pamplemousse out, and Quality Road out..... it leaves only Dunkirk.

I can't buy a winner ?... lol.....maybe you didn't read enough or know enough about my history but I am notorius for picking the Derby winner !!! I have picked 4 of the last 5 and it drives people like you NUTS.

Horse Racing is a sport just like basketball or football. I am a Laker fan and a Viking fan. If either of them are out I become a Cleveland fan since that is where I was born.

Each year I cheer my team the Vikings. Whoever they are playing for the week I hate and they suck. Same with my Lakers.

Horse Racing is no different my first team "Quality Road" is out so my new "TEAM" is "Dunkirk" and guess what if he is not your "TEAM" whoever is stinks. My team is great and yours stinks.

I was kicked of paceadvantage because I said Dunkirk had no shot against Quality Road and QR would win the Florida Derby with ease. I did not swear or call anyone names I simply called the race right and did it with 100% confidence. Go on the site and look up every post and show me one that was out of bounds.

fbwinners you dug up all this stuff to serve what purpose? To show that other people have disagreed with me?
    To show that I was once against Dunkirk now I am for him? The last 5 years I have picked Smarty, Afleet, Barbaro, Street S., and Big Brown.... this year I am picking Dunkirk. I post the reasons and people like you bash those reasons without picking a horse and telling everyone why he will win.

Instead of doing what EVERYONE else does why not be original and show me and everyone else how good you are and how bad I am. Pick your horse that will beat my team.... dunkirk... and then pick your winners at Churchill and let the chips fall where they may.

For the record .... I stand by what I said.... if FF wins the Derby I will never handicapp another race.
    And for the record.... Smooth Air did win !!!

I'm not digging up anything, you have already cut and paste that team response in another post here in the forum. You dig your own holes and I will from this point on, not respond to any of your threads you start. Sorry for the bashing, can't recall what post I did that in but again sorry. I'm a below average capper and never claimed to be a great capper. I just wanted to go head to head on the derby full card from your request and then all of a sudden you change your mind on the green end and want me to buy you another capp. As I stated I need your address to send you QR cap to you. I'm no welch and I have plenty on here that can vouch for that. Below are my last 13 derby selections.

1996 - Cavonieer - second

1997 - Silver Charm - winner

1998 - Real Quiet - winner

1999 - Stephen Got Even - off

2000 - Fu Peg - Winner

2001 - Monarchos - Winner

2002 - Perfect Drift - 3rd

2003 - Ten Most Wanted - off

2004 - Smarty Jones - winner

2005 - Bellamy Road - off

2006 - Sweetnrthsaint - off

2007 - Street Sense - winner

2008 - Colonel John - off
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Funny i was reading this humming lay downn sally, lol. Draynay nutin wrong with backing a horse in your heart. that horse may win on occasion, even guess wise probally 15% to 20% if you just played the number.
    Picking horses in the derby nevermind being married to them is like shooting fish in a barrel. unfortunately we are the fish in that race. Smart money, value plays, smart bets, thats what lines your pockets not backing yourself into an ambiguous corner.
    1 a: doubtful or uncertain especially from obscurity or indistinctness <eyes of an ambiguous color> b: inexplicable
    2: capable of being understood in two or more possible senses or ways <an ambiguous smile> <an ambiguous term> <a deliberately ambiguous reply>
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Lol.... hue21998 I went to my first Derby in 1969 with my grandfather and have had a wonderful time following this special race over the years. I find that the distance often dictates or weeds out the horses of weaker talent. However, I have also learned that crazy things happen and the most talented does not always win..... I am still getting over Afleet not winning. But having said that most often the best athlete in the race DOES win and this year the best athlete in the race is Dunkirk. As much as it pains me to back what was the enemy I have to face facts and the facts are clear..... Dunkirk is a much better horse than the rest of the field.

Ambiguous.....lol.... its a sport !!! You cheer yours and I will cheer mine. Problem here is many are afraid to post who they like and why....its unreal. By the way who do you think gets post 20 today ?
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    Draynay, my inthe Derby is Dunkirk. It's been Dunkirk before his Maiden Race.Of course I got thrashed as well, like "He never ran as a 2yrold", "He'll never make it cause of his earnings". That's OK everybody has an opinion and will see things differently than others. Me, if all goes well I will see Dunkirk inthe winners circle. But I'll say to everyone in here, "do not fall asleep on General Quarters". May The Horse Be With You.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    cinfront wrote: »
    Draynay, my inthe Derby is Dunkirk. It's been Dunkirk before his Maiden Race.Of course I got thrashed as well, like "He never ran as a 2yrold", "He'll never make it cause of his earnings". That's OK everybody has an opinion and will see things differently than others. Me, if all goes well I will see Dunkirk inthe winners circle. But I'll say to everyone in here, "do not fall asleep on General Quarters". May The Horse Be With You.

Good luck to you as well. Yes Dunkirk looks much better than anything in the field. Dunkirk is almost in the top 10 in earnings.... by Saturday he may be ?

There is only one horse in the race with a Beyer at 1 1/8th over 105 and only 3 over 100

If Dunkirk improves at all from his Florida Derby performance he is simply too good for the rest of these mostly very average horses.

We all know the accomplishments of FF, IWR, and POTN but POTN has never raced on dirt, FF has never gone past 1 1/16th and IWR has faced very average fields and has a teenager for a jockey.

Dunkirk with Prado on board is looking very good right now.:basketball:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    Good luck to you as well. Yes Dunkirk looks much better than anything in the field. Dunkirk is almost in the top 10 in earnings.... by Saturday he may be ?

There is only one horse in the race with a Beyer at 1 1/8th over 105 and only 3 over 100

If Dunkirk improves at all from his Florida Derby performance he is simply too good for the rest of these mostly very average horses.

We all know the accomplishments of FF, IWR, and POTN but POTN has never raced on dirt, FF has never gone past 1 1/16th and IWR has faced very average fields and has a teenager for a jockey.

Dunkirk with Prado on board is looking very good right now.:basketball:

pardo sucks!! look at the ride he gave sq ed ,,,,skip skip skip skip.........
    edited April 2009
    I was certainly hoping summer bird got a better post such as the infield but didnt happen.
    edited April 2009
    Im guessing that 1969 derby with your grandfather was great!!! he was sitting in front of the 6 oclock news watching the race replay and you were bouncing on his lap like a juiced monkey. he kept lookin down saying sit still and shut up. (kinda like we tell ya here) finally when they hit the 1/2 pole ya were jumpin so bad he stuck a quarter in your pocket and said there you won now sit down and shut up. you im sure said grandpa grandpa what is the name of my horse and he replied, Dumb Jerk (the horses name). That nite when you went to bed you were so wired you still couldnt sleep thinking about those horses. You got up took out your crayolns and paper and drew your horse, and of course, his name underneath it.... Dumjirk.... andddddd here we are. so a lil advise your grandpa told ya, sit down n shut up lol!!