911 With A Little Help FROM MY FRIENDS In The Oaks

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Not Looking For Your Pick But Lets Add Up The + & -
My Thoughts .i Am Looking To Use 3 Baby Girls in the cross over double

How I See It :
#1 Dee Wayne ..in My Book Took Racing Out Of The Corncob Pipe DAYS ,to What It Is (if Your The Best ,the Only Way To Beat Me Is To Cheat,,,and That just whatThey Done,,) He Got Three Nags In This Race And He No Jerk......maybe He Got Mary Lou All Worked Up..........zito Showed Her, the game ,,,,,,, THE ..rabbit? ONLY A BABY (APRIL)
#2 Be Free .............Sleeper Looks Like She Can Rate???
#3 Just A Baby (may) But Her Dad CLOSED A Lot Of Big Mouth Up..., Always Gives Best..likes The Church Track ...............Mary Will Be On Her Feet ,,well Maybe.. She Will Be Comming(THE HORSE )
#4 April Baby ..not Today
#5 Dixe...love Them All But Dam That Gulf Stream Track,,, The Frog Only One To Win 1-1/8 ............ Dam ...Dam I Wann't To Bet But With My Heart,,,and We Know What That Get You.
#6 Far From A Lock But Don't Listen To Me .but If Challenged Up Front She Will Back Up (aka Smart Jones) Remember Dee,WYANE GOT THREE,,, Lost 3 At The Church...worked 46 Not Her Game ...
#7 Nan........baffart Will Say Everybody Thinks I Only Know That I Know How To Teach Them To Sprint But This One I Showedi Her How To Run By A Train Wreck.
#8 Not Today

Please No Picks Just Wise Ass Remarks ..i Know How To Interpet Them ....

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited April 2009
    Baffert's Broad, oops i mean filly got my attention
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2009
    I think mclaughlins filly is going to be tough in here..this will only be her 3rd time going over a mile.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    rayphil wrote: »
    I think mclaughlins filly is going to be tough in here..this will only be her 3rd time going over a mile.....

i love ths horse but the gulf stream was rock hard and nobody has come out running looks too good.........
  • TrackerTracker Member
    edited April 2009
    Hey DUNCO, hope every thing is going well for you., jsut 3 days before some very powerful horse racing.
    My heart achs also just about every day I play the races, well ---not quite every day. Miss Dixie is carrying alot of clout these days. And yes the ones you see in your sleep will haunt you for ever, as you say she can rate.

For the last 3 Kentucky Derbys I worked many hours on handicapping over several months. When I left on Derby morning to go to the OTB I always ask my wife who she liked, and she would tell me, I would write it down and out the door I would go, with my arm full of handicapping material. She has hit the last three stright up on the Win and Exacta, 2 horses. So i have ask my self many a time, why all this work so I just ask her.

You will do well I am sure, no longer than I have been on the forum I can tell your a top notch capper, selective and patient. So bring on Miss Oaks of 2009.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2009
    Rachel Alexandra is 5 lengths better than anything in this field.... there will be no upset here just a win for RA.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited April 2009
    When asked if he would be willing to sacrifice one of his horses in order to break the pace, Lukas was quick to state, “We’re not going to do that. We’ll have (these fillies) do what they do best and give everyone a legitimate chance to be on the board.”

AND THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL...........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    There It Is A Cold $45 Ex And Easy Trip