Choons81, Please Call

Mister EdMister Ed Junior Member
edited August 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Hey man, it's FootballPix... I think I gave you my Windows XP disc when you took my laptop for repair and I can't find it anywhere. Can you call me ASAP?

Comments

• choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    Mister Ed wrote: »
    Hey man, it's FootballPix... I think I gave you my Windows XP disc when you took my laptop for repair and I can't find it anywhere. Can you call me ASAP?

No it wasn't in there. I remember that I checked it before I took it over to my friends house. There was not any disk in the disk drive, if you need I can get a copy...might have to work on it. My opinion, do not upgrade to Vista....I called the other day from work but you didn't answer. Could not call that other number cuz they will see it on the phone bill and get my ass. Will call later when I leave the office.

GL Mister ED LOL......hope you answer when I call. Still local right, or did you move farther away then you already were?
  • Mister EdMister Ed Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    I moved to a condo... call me and we will catch up. I need to reformat everything and reload XP Pro. Could use a copy unless I find mine. Thanks, bro.
  • choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    Been having some "problems" hence the disappearing act. Don't tell me the condo is in the Henderson Area or worse Pahrump LOL. Will call later. the 310 not the 702....later dude.

PS Want some picks?

GL