edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Super nice job on the Derby Turfman.

Race #11
Your selections (8-18-15-16) W-$103.20 E-$2,074.80
Keep up the great work. :thumbup1::toast::clap::thumbup:

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    thanks..just came back from dinner with 10 friends after the last race at hollywood!!!!

that was my 2nd pick, but i want revenge got scratch, so i had to ride it out at 49-1.....
    i hope that makes up for the 8 las vegas plays that did not make it!!!!!!
  • trackman74trackman74 Member
    edited May 2009
    Turfman, great work in the derby...Can you tell me how you came up with the 8 horse? No disrespect, I was just curious for future reference on how u came up with him on paper? I see that he had a nice 2 year old foundation, but that's about it. Thanks again...Trackman
    edited May 2009
    if a person becomes a client, i will pick for them, my program for arlington is 60% finish
    but a new client wants to play today, so i will send my picks to him..some tracks take
    1 week to program, some 2 days....
    tracks i have a program done and ready to rock and roll for are :

emerald downs
    evangeline
    calder
    prairie meadows
    pimlico
    lone star park
    hollywood
    churchill
    ****belmont reach 100% for todays card
    ======================================================================================
    how did i pick mind that bird :
    i watch for certain pay-offs at the start of a meet....horses do the running but the jockeys are
    on top of the horse. on any given saturday i would have played bridgmohan and borel
    they are my 4th and 6th favorite jockeys based on how they rode for me as my pick during
    the 1st week of the meet, my other 4 jockeys at churchill did not have a mount, and borel
    was on my second choice, because bridgmohan was on my 1st pick, but i chart all races
    each night before i go to bed, so my picks were 18-8-13-15.....but my 3rd pick has won
    more races than my 1st pick so far at churchill, so my new picks were....13-8-18-15,
    but i want revenge became a late scratch. so then i went...8-18-15-16...pioneer of the
    nile became my 4th pick.....so when you get my picks i have done all of the changes for
    you already, the key is get your top 6 jockeys at what ever track you play and stay loyal,
    before you invest your money on the horses : pick the races for 20 days(1 month of racing)
    chart how ya doing, if you are making money after the 20 days, head for the track, if not
    start another system!!!!! pick 1 track i will give you my top 6 jockeys...what the hell....can't
    take it with me when i'am gone!!!!

good luck and good racing!!!!!
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Nice post Turfman thanks for the info!!
    edited May 2009
    and my boy in vegas adds whip cream to the pie!!!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    turfman wrote: »
    thanks..just came back from dinner with 10 friends after the last race at hollywood!!!!

that was my 2nd pick, but i want revenge got scratch, so i had to ride it out at 49-1.....
    i hope that makes up for the 8 las vegas plays that did not make it!!!!!!

Great hit Tman!!!!!!!! I thought turning for home I was sitting on the winner, and that Bird flew by me like I was standing still.

fb
    edited May 2009
    at hollywood park they had a $5,000 triple crown contest, you get 4 horses in the derby, and 2 in
    the preakness, and 1 in the belmont. after the race my friends and i made up 1/2 of the people we
    saw going to cash in their ticket to go into the next round...but you only get 2 picks in the preakness
    will have to see if i ride it out with the bird or not....best hit i had in the derby ever!!!!