horse to watch next out

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
She was a firster for mandella today in the fifth race. name is miss pleasant. She is out of pleasntly perfect she broke in about 6th and made an nice move in the lane and ran even and had a impressive gallop out...watch next out the horse ran nice and mandella said pre race that she needed this one...

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Good info, thanks.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    ok guys here we go second out he put a couple 7f works into her so she should be fit...going long on the green on sunday do not know the m/l yet but keep your eyes out.
    edited June 2009
    7th race the 8...should be a serious contender at a good price...
    edited June 2009
    Wholeheartedly agree. Miss Pleasant is my strongest play today.
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    21 minutes to post and she is 9/5 has $10,000 bet on her already ! Did you guys bet that much ???LOL
    edited June 2009
    Wasn't real hapy with the ride by Smith there. He had her in claer down the backstretch, then angles her to the rail (and into traffic) approaching the turn. Had to wait and then steady a bit while full of run, then tried to squeeze through a small opening to take thne lead and ended up bumping hard with the leader. Eventually got thru, but all that garbage cost her momentum (not to mention a couple of lengths) and possibly the race itself. Should've just kept her on the outside and come up 3-wide.
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    was it me or did the horse not take to well to the first turn. Also agree with you i wasnt happy with the ride either guess thats horse racing. good luck next time . this horse has some potential. please post when she runs again
    edited June 2009
    She did get bear out some coming off the first turn, but i don't think it was a huge issue.
    edited June 2009
    what i did not understand is she sat the perfect trip by herself in 4th so he had first run and go pick anywhere to go...inside with a youngster i think she got a little afraid on that rail
    edited June 2010
    As Flyin Late mentioned in the other thread, Miss Pleasant is entered @ Pleasanton today.

Hmm, nice hunch play. Miss Pleasant @ Pleasanton, lol.
    edited June 2010
    Nice win by Miss Pleasant today, paying $13.00
    edited September 2010
    You like Miss Pleasant today, Ray?
    edited September 2010
    5-2...cant be in any better form...mandela brought her along smartly...showed that she can rate last out..she will be tough today
    edited September 2010
    I like her a little, but i think it'll be a tough race, and i wasn't happy about the 5/2 ml.
    edited September 2010
    i know right...sometimes its not about the price aslong as you score...but it better be a good value