Gambler Needs Bail Money!!

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Just Called Said He Need To Get Bailed Out Of Sin City Said He Popped Some Guy That Wouldn't Shut Up On Sat. Keep Yelling Dunkirk,,dunkirt...just Kidding.....just Seeing What It's Like To Be Back..(fingers Need Work)... With The Big Boys Again..got To Love It Oil Men Ship Street Cry Out.......no More 30 Fillies

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    I bet G-Man did what he said and wheeled RA with the field lets just hope he dont like Big Drama
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    Just Called Said He Need To Get Bailed Out Of Sin City Said He Popped Some Guy That Wouldn't Shut Up On Sat. Keep Yelling Dunkirk,,dunkirt...just Kidding.....just Seeing What It's Like To Be Back..(fingers Need Work)... With The Big Boys Again..got To Love It Oil Men Ship Street Cry Out.......no More 30 Fillies

I SEE I WASN'T THAT FAR OFF, JUST HAD THE SHOES ON THE WRONG FEET........
  • edited May 2009
    The Gambler Doesent Need Bail Money.lol................but I Do Need To Recuperate From Alcohol Abuse And Average 3 Hours Of Sleep A Night...its Hell Getting Old I Remember When I Could Do That Everyday With No Problem............now The Head Takes Days For Recovery..lol..lol.......................gotta Start Working On Saratoga Trip...........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    The Gambler Doesent Need Bail Money.lol................but I Do Need To Recuperate From Alcohol Abuse And Average 3 Hours Of Sleep A Night...its Hell Getting Old I Remember When I Could Do That Everyday With No Problem............now The Head Takes Days For Recovery..lol..lol.......................gotta Start Working On Saratoga Trip...........

I JUST GOTTA START WORKING.............