A Horse at Woodbine (Friday)

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Hey Guys,

Here is one of the horses I follow in the Canadian Circuit:

Woodbine Race 3: #7 Smiling Jordan: This horse is usually a Fort Erie beast, but does usually start up at Woodbine in the early months, and then makes the trip down when the purses get a little nicer at the Fort.

Today he is going 1 1/16th which he is a distance horse, he has improved on beeing able to sit closer to the lead rather then the late kick of a couple years back, I dont see a lot of pace in this race, and think he will either be sitting a couple back, or on the lead, ran a nice winter meet on the east coast. He does run good on dirt but can win the synthetic as well! He is always a live play and at 10-1 will pay out good. WPS

I will also play ExB 1,4,7 -

See if we can get this nice price home, and will try to keep track of this guy all year and see what our profit on this guy is this year.

Comments

• bpd67bpd67 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Like this horse here as well. Throwing the 5 in with the 1,4,7. Playing exactor and triactor or whatever they call them.
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Smiling Jordan Finished 4th.... Game effort, but couldnt get the job done today, Exacta paid nicely, but didnt have either the 2 or 8, who ran good races.... I will keep track of Smiling Jordan on the year, i would imagine 1 more start up at woodbine, until coming to Fort Erie for a 16K claimer, or Allowance race.