Belmont Full Card Anaylisis

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning You Degenerates Its Great To Be Back Just Wish God Would Turn The Shower Off On The East Coast................we All No How Difficult It Is With Sloppy Tracks And Turf Races Being Pulled Off Left And Right..........i Did The Entire Card But Its Based On Staying On The Turf So If Off Turf Again You Make Your Own Call Or Pass...........

Belmont

Race 1 {1a-7-8} 1a Ferocious Won Won For This Price At 7 Panels At Aqueduct ,fits Here....#7 Trainer Hitting 20 Percent With This Move Back In 7 Days..jockey--trainer 25 Percent With A Positive R.o.i. Of $6.47.....# 8 Gets Dominguez Back However Must Catch A Fast/good Surface ......$10.00 Ex. Box

Race 2 {3-5-6} Start Of The Early Pick 4 Using These 3 State Breds...

Race 3 {1-2-4} #2 Le Grand Cru - Son Of Dynaformer Reunites With Castellano And Had A Beneficial Winter At Gulfstream For The Giant Killer.lots To Like As This Is A Weak Field In My Mind....$20.00 Exacta Key 2/1--4 ....$10.00 Exacta Box [1-2-4}

Race 4 {4-5-8-9} # 8 Willsboro Point The True Horse For The Course 3 Wins In 4 Starts Over The Belmont Lawn..coa Also Back Aboard As He And Schwartz Hit At 25 Percent..#5 Im Wondering If This 7 Year Old Is Washed Up ???? I Mean That Why Would Allen Have This Horse All Winter In Florida Only Get 1 Race Under His Belt...has Not Won Since 2007.....$ Trifecta Box

Race 5 {1-5-9} State Bred Maidens,are You Getting Hard Yet.lol...these Pitiful N.y. Breds Are Just That As I Despise Them As You No...# 5 Gets Lasix Today Ran A Decent Race In First Outing Should Improve...# 1 Ran At Penn National In Open Company With A Strong Effort Has Zip....# 9 For Sentimental Reasons Only The Sire Was A N.y. Champion ...........

Im Playing Two Pick 4 Tickets As Listed
$1.00 Pick 4 Is $108.00
Race 2 {3-5-7}----{1-2-4}----{4-5-8-9}---{1-5-9}

Race 2 {3-5-7}---{2}---{5-8}----{1-5-9} Is $18.00

Race 6 {1-2-7-9-10} I Really Hope Were On The Turf...# 7 Straight Story Off Since Oct 08 Ran A Smashing Victory Over A Field Of 12 Here Last Year,dangerous With This Type.also Love Giants Causeway Sire..both #1 And # 10 Have Been Trying Open Company Now Get Class Relief Back With State Breds.#1 Is 15--1 M.l.o.......im Boxing Trifectas And Superfectas With All 5 Horses....

Race 7 {5-6-7-8} #8 Bimini {duncos-fishing Hole} Top Connections Top Sire Seeking The Gold,nice Solid Work Pattern For Debut..#5 Cabaret Cowboy Out Of Up And Coming Super Star Sire Speightstown,must Respect Big Time Drilled A Bullet On 4-26 .note Jockey Maragh Takes Over And Combines For 38 Percent Win Rate With This Trainer And A Very Positive R.o.i. Of $6.60......boxing All 4 Horses In Trifecta,using All 4 To Start Late Pick 4 Ticket..

Race 8 {1-5-6-9} #5 My Longshot Stabs Here This Horse Fits Perfect Here In My Mind..at 10-1 .l.odds..on April 10th He Was 5th Beaten 2 Lengths,then The Trainer Jumped Him Up To The $35,000 Level And Tossed Him On Grass Sprinting.today Comes Back To Main Track Drops A Ton And Low Percentage Jockey Rodriguez Gets An Amazing 22 Percent With This Trainer,there Gamblers Looking For A Price To Cash Tickets...#9 Pretty Obvious Off Last ...using All 4 In Pick 4 Boxing All 4 In Trifectas...betting #5 Come Soon Across The Board....

Race 9 {2-3-5} All Of A Sudden Sunland Is Alive And Well ? Maybe But Lets Get Real....

Race 10 {3-5-6-10-11} A Wide Open N.y. Bred Maiden Turfer To Finish Out The Day..#5 Appears Obvious Right-perhaps Not Has Been A Beaten Favorite 3 Times And Is A Professional Maiden With 12 Career Starts Will Be Favorite Again Im Sure...# 3 Goes On Weeds For Good Conditioner George Weaver And Lures Coa Draws Inside And Might Run Big Today...6-10-11 To Round Out Gimmicks In Boxes Trifectas--superfectas....

Late Pick 4 Ticket For $1.00 Cost $ 240.00
Race 7 {5-6-7-8}---{1-5-6-9}----{2-3-5}----{3-5-6-10-11}

Race 7 {5-8}---{5-9}---{2-3}---{3-5-6-10-11} Cost $40.00

Good Luck And Keep In Mind These Turf Races Are Handicapped For The Turf So If They Come Off The Lawn All Bets Are Off For Me......today Is Opening Day At Monmouth And I Found A Maiden Special Race Im Banging Out ...
Monmouth Park..
Race 5 $20.00 Exacta Key 2/1-4-7......$10.00 Tri Key 2/1-4-7 Cost $120.00

Will Be Putting Up A Few Bets At Hollywood Later As Its Turf Festival Day ....
Good Luck Men And For Those With Gambling Problems Call 1-800-gambler...

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Good Morning G-Man, dunco must have swet your alarm on you we figured you were still worn out hahahaha. Im gonna be tied up till about noon but will be doin some betting today. 12:00 going to run down and place some bets and come back home
  • edited May 2009
    Hue.....good Morning Im Praying It Doesent Rain At Belmont Today As I Want To Punch Alot Of These Turf Races Out Today Many Are Wide Open And POtential Looms For Big Scores......
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    i havnt seen the weather i know connecticut they talking showers and its drizzle right now. rained pretty good overnite
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Where The Shamouck?

I Think I Am Betting Gomez All Day After I Bet Race One Out Of Respects To Oscar............$2 Win # 6

Can't Get A Handle On The Grand Slam ,,,its Going To Be Big??
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    they are off the turf at Belmont
  • edited May 2009
    Yea I Just Got That 10 Minutes Ago Posting Revised Bets For The Day...