Lone Star Derby

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Just Looking In The Front Of The Form And They Have The Past Performances For The Derby Today.....its A 7 Horse Field Asmussen Has 3 Entered ,baffert Has Two ,doug Oneil One..

Lonestar Derby..

I Like Both Of Bafferts Horses Especially #7 Mythical Power Only Beaten A Length And A Half In The Sunland Derby {that Damn Derby} Seems To Becoming Up Alot Lately Have You Notced..lol..lol..
$20.00 Exacta Box {3-5-7}...........$120.00 Bet

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    I had a play on Mythical Power in the Sunland race. I do have some interest here as well, but @ 2/1 ml i didn't feel comfortable giving him out. I do think he's likely better than Cape Truth, and that one could go favored, so we'll see.

Ironic that they faced each other in the maiden race, then get a rematch halfway across the country.
  • edited May 2009
    Cat.......good Point About How The Two Of Them Faced Each Other In There Maiden.........i Guess My Question With Oneils Horse Is How Will Handle The Dirt Surface Since He Hasnt Set Foot On It Yet..??? Of Asmussens Three Entered I Have To Use The # 3 Based On The Tougher Graded Company He Has Faced All Season,fresian Fire Kicked His Butt 3 Times At The Fairgrounds........mayor Marv Has Enough Speed To Possibly Wire This Field......guess I Will Wait For Track Conditions,and See How Things Are Playing Out......
  • edited May 2009
    Even When I Have The Winner They Wont Let Me Win At Certain Venues..i Lost $350.00 Total On This Junk Race ................red Lead 35/1 Second Killed Every Ticket..............