Belmont Full Card Anaylisis

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning To All You Wonderful Sons And Daughters Out There.....hey Come On It Is Mothers Day And There The Lovely Ladies That Bred Our Generation Of Degenerates......"thanks-mom"..............quick Recap Of Yesterdays Debacles.........first And Foremost We Were Off The Turf At Belmont Again Hopefully Today Were On The Lawn.......in The First 5 Races Yesterday I Had The Winner And Couldnt Connect A Single Exacta To Boot........had I Played Criss-cross Doubles And The First Two Pick Threes I Would Have Been Rolling As Race 3 Pick 3 Returned $435.00 And Race 4 Returned Like $265.00......i Was Stuck Pretty Much All Day I Ended Up Blowing $350.00 On The Lone Star Derby Alone When The #4 Horse Red-lead Held Second At 35/1,beat Me Out Of All Bets....the Moral To That Story Is Since Mythical Power Was My Key Horse That $350.00 On His Nose At 6/5 Would Be Smelling Ok Afterall..........i Was Stuck About $1,700 Going Into Race 9 At Hollywood And Recouped A Nice $2.00 Super Hit That Paid $1,311.00...that Helped Cushion The Blows I Took All Day...........if We Get Lucky And We Get Grass Racing At Belmont Today Im Feeling Frisky With A Few Nice Shots Especially In The Featured Kingston Stakes.....

Belmont Park

Race 1 {1-3-7} # 3 Smart Engagement Vacationed All Winter At Palm Meadows And Has Been Working Steadily For Return...worked A Bullet Over The Oklahoma Training Track In Saratoga May 3 Rd....#1 Hanna Can Fly Is Out Of Good N.y. Turf Sire Freud/stormcat Who:s Offspring Are Doing Great On The Turf Of Late..#7 Second Off The Layoff Looks Like Exotics Filler.........
$10.00 Exacta Box {1-3-7} Using All 3 To Start Pick 3 Ticket...

Race 2 {1-5-6} $10.00 Exacta Box..........all Three In Pick 3....all 3 To Start Pick 4 Ticket.........

Race 3 {1-2-5} #1-1a Entry Looks Very Solid In Here But Also Using A Few Priced Shot Horses In Here..#2 Linda Rices City Zip Horse Has Been A Flop So Far But I Do Respect Her Abilities With Sprinters,if This One Fails Today Expect To See Turf Sprinting Again--soon........
$20.00 Exacta Key 1/2-5 $10.00 Exacta Box {1-2-5} All In Pick 4 Ticket..

Race 4 {1-4-6} #1 Long Jump Goes For My Main Man Chris Clement Who Is Off To A Roaring Start At The Meet With 4 Winners In 9 Starts Or 44 Percent..#4 Another Speightstown That Absolutely Crushed A Field Of 10 At Gulfstream Running 7 Furlongs In 1.22 Flat In Hand,scary To Say The Least....#6 May Take To The One Turn Run Very Well Here.......$20.00 Exacta Box {1-4-6}

Race 5 {2-6-7} #2 Nurse Kiki Seems To Tower Over This Field If Ready ?# 6 Out Of Freud Gets Blinkers On Move And Castellano Up All Things Appear Positive Here..#7 Has Two Recent Third Place Finishes On The Aqueduct Lawn,this One Must Break Alertly As That Seems To Be His Problem In Last 2 Starts Always In Contention Late...#1 Picnic Rock For My Man Clement Is Instilled As A 3/1 M.l.odds Here I Cant Use Him As The Sire The Cliffs Edge Is " F " Rated In Sire Books For Grass,hope He Takes Connection And Public Money........$10.00 Exacta Box {2-6-7}

Race 7 {1-3-4} #4 Went Postward At 5/1 At Saratoga In Debut Last Summer And Ducked Out At The Break,good Sire And May Never Look Back Today If Breaks Alertly...# 3 Has The Benefit Of One Under Her Belt And Should Improve...
$20.00 Exacta Box {1-3-4} Start Of Late Pick 4 Ticket

Race 8 {1-2-4-5-8} This Race Looks Wide Open To Me Of Course Makers Horse Is Right Back But My Guts Tell Me Price Race....
$1.00 Trifecta Box.........using All 5 In Pick 4 Ticket..........

Race 9 {2-6-7} #7 Giant Moon Is The Now Horse In My Mind He Is Razor Sharp And Steps On The Lawn For The First Time Today...i Really Like Him Alot In Here...
#2 Banrock Is The Defending Champ Of This Race However The 6 Months Off Leeds Me To Be Concerned And I Believe He Is Vulnerable As Hell....# 6 Pennington Went To Keeneland Got Beat Up But The Prep Race Can Only Help His Conditioning Today Returns Home With State Breds And Seems A Perfect Fit In This Group....
$100.00 Win--place #7 Giant Moon $20.00 Exacta Box {2-6-7} $20.00 Exacta 7/2-6

Race 10 {1-5-6-7-9} Wide Open Non Winners Two Lifetime I Will Let The Jockeys Sort This One Out.....

Good Luck Guys Im Feeling It Today And I Need To Get On That Grass Once And Foreall.......
Remember Yesterday If You Play Rolling Criss-cross Daily Doubles You Made Good Money With My Horses.....
My Bankroll To Play This The Way I Layed It Out Is $1,200.00 The Pick 3 Tickets Are For $2.00 The Pick 4 Tickets Are $1.00..
Going To Check Calder Churchill For A Few Spot Plays Will Post Later...
Now Keep In Mind If You Have To Make That Decision Wether To Send Mom Flowers Or Use The Money For A Trifecta Box Instead Make Sure You Do The Right Thing You Degenerates You.....{dunco-especially}....

Comments

• dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Hey G are you looking for an on line betting account with live video ?? Youbet and Expressbet all have live video,or are you in a state where you can't use them ???
  • edited May 2009
    Yes I Need Video Streaming Cause Philly Park Who I Bet With On Phone Bet.com Wont Show N.y. Racing And It Drives Me Crazy I Have To Watch All The Junk Tracks Like Philly-monmouth-delaware-finger Lakes Etc.............im A Big Player On Belmont And Saratoga...to See All The Tracks I Have To Go To My Local O.t.b Parlor..........philly Owns There Racing Channel Which Is Shown On Comcast Cable Which I Have........my Best Option Is To Dump Comcast And Get Verizon Fios Then I Can Get T.v.g. And H.r.t.v...........but I Lose 40 Movie Channels On Comcast That Verizon Doesent Have.......i Got In An Argument With Twin Spires Office People The Other Day It Was Ridiculous To Say The Least.............
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Good Luck today You guys win big Win often
    G-Man im going to need to become your agent with the hotel stuff @ the strip and bad phone calls to twinspires lol. Your in Philly remember, your phones probally tapped LOL
  • edited May 2009
    hue..........no agent necessary but i do need and expect turf today at belmont,its sunny and 70 there so it should be on im feeling real strong today about belmont races.............i have a baby race at churchill im guarenteeing a trifecta and super as long as the track is fast.............guarantee or bring me the losing ticket to saratoga and i will reimburse the total cost...........now hows that for a lock trifecta............
    edited May 2009
    Nice!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    gambler where you been ? sent mom flowers?...you mean ......scratch offs..........candy....wine....
  • edited May 2009
    in 15 minutes putting up belmont revisions after final scratches come in..ok all mapped out..
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Because I am in a good mood today I am going to give all of you a Mothers Day Gift.

Here is the Belmont DD............ 2 with 6

The 2 horse in the first race ran a good race on turf last time out and has run well on soft ground before.

The 6 horse in the second has the speed to make all the losers in this race just give up.....

See you at the window !
  • edited May 2009
    You Pay Attention To Me And You Will Live Long Enough To Make It To Fathers Day..lol..lol
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Off the turf .... took the favorite and did not expect a big pay day but the DD turned 50 bucks into 430 not bad !
  • edited May 2009
    Good Hit I Got $550.00 Profit Off $20.00 Exacta Box.........gonna Crush Them Today..........
    edited May 2009
    We enjoy you in a
    BAD MOOD Though then its fun to tease ya lol. Nice Call!!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Going with Pennington in the stakes race at Belmont today !!!
  • edited May 2009
    He Is A Definite Contender Draynay.....im Loving Giant Moon First Time Turf Class And Prado Very Sharp Right Now Hope Your Horse Is Second For Exacta...