Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    wire2wire wrote: »
    $46.40 $16.40 $8.60...HOPE U ALL HAD IT...w2w

congrats, nice hit, and good capping.

fb
  • edited May 2009
    Good Hit But Lets Not Get Carried Away He Won By A Nose.......thats The Second Winner At First Asking From That Sire 2/2 So Far...
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Good Hit But Lets Not Get Carried Away He Won By A Nose.......thats The Second Winner At First Asking From That Sire 2/2 So Far...

A nose winner pays the same as a daylight winner the last time I looked. I didn't wager on the horse but anytime some capps a 20-1 winner they have my respect and this isn't the first time.

fb
  • edited May 2009
    fb....im not knocking his hit but a nose win in a 2 furlong race is not a romp..sorry..3 of the babies in the 7 race field went for hotdogs when the gate opened......everbodys aloud to get lucky.......
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    fb....im not knocking his hit but a nose win in a 2 furlong race is not a romp..sorry..3 of the babies in the 7 race field went for hotdogs when the gate opened......everbodys aloud to get lucky.......

That usually happen with these baby races, by the way nice hit on the z5.
  • edited May 2009
    fbwinners.......wiretowire.......i root for everybody to win at the track i never knock another guys hits especially good priced ones cause thats how we all make scores in this game................that z hi 5 i hit is only the third time i ever played it......when i was in vegas hollywoods last race was huge it was up to like $600,000 i put a ticket in for $250.00 nothing.......then at churchill they had a big one last week i fired to no avail.......keep an eye closely on this sire as thats two starters and two wins......v.a. doctor today,getting form for tomorrow ready to fire wednesday at belmont--churchill.........