Belmont Wed ,coa Report...

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
East Day For Me I See Eye-bar Steping Up... Right Till Sat...
Race One ...why Not He Got Blinkers ... I'll Be Ready........#4...$4 Dd With 2&4 (ones For Meat The Other Is For The Taters...
Race 4 Big Race For Both HIM AND TRAINER They Want To Go Into The 8th Feel Good.. This Is A Bid Eye Bar Bet .... $20 Dd #8 With 2,3
#8 W10 40p 60s ......lets Get The Pot Boil--ien...from Here ON We Will See ???

Comments

• edited May 2009
    you really have to get off the cheap wine................i have a horse on the grass tomorrow that could be a lifechanging experience................if they go on the lawn tomorrow....................
  • edited May 2009
    Just For The Record Pal Im On The Cheap Vodka Since Noon And Feeling How Good A Night This Might Be To Hit The Crap Tables In A/c...............thinking I Need A Sober Driver Though Hard To Find Around Here......
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Just For The Record Pal Im On The Cheap Vodka Since Noon And Feeling How Good A Night This Might Be To Hit The Crap Tables In A/c...............thinking I Need A Sober Driver Though Hard To Find Around Here......

IM SURE CHRIS IS NOT FAR AWAY...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    you really have to get off the cheap wine................i have a horse on the grass tomorrow that could be a lifechanging experience................if they go on the lawn tomorrow....................

WILL THE GROUND BE --SHIKIN............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009

"JUST FOR THE RECORD.."....."PAL"... HONEY-MOON---ERS OR ROCK--FORT... CAN'T PLACE IT????
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Gambler Come On Calm Down ...we Can Score Big On Sat.. I-bar---15-1
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    Gambler Come On Calm Down ...we Can Score Big On Sat.. I-bar---15-1

COME ON DAD LETS SHOW THEM WHO E-BAY IS ............
  • edited May 2009
    If It Were Up To Me They Would Deport All These Disfigured Babies..that We Call Jockeys...i Would Prefer Chimps Named Dray--huey00 Etc.....
  • edited May 2009
    Im Still Buzzing Lol Ha Ha
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    the prob with the huey part is the chimps still would look better lol. As far as the hard headed attitude of em now that would be where the Dray part comes in