Calder Pick 4 Play

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men Im Still Recovering From My Tuesday All Nighter At The Borgata In Atlantic City...........the Crap Table Was Good.............

Calder

Race 5 {2-3-6-9} #2 Morgans Bay Ran A Big One In Latest At 21/1 First Time On The Lawn,nunez Returns Inside Ground Saving Trip Today From #2 Post Can Only Help...expect This One Forwardly Placed When The Gate Opens Today..#3 First Time Starter Gets An A-rating In My Sire Book For Turf Pedigree Must Use.....

Race 6 {3-7-9-10} # 3 Drops A Notch In Class Today Has Alot Of Early Speed And Shortning Up Can Only Help...# 9 Flashed Speed On The Grass Sprinting At Gulfstream Before Packing It In..goes On Dirt Today And Drops In For A Tag....trainer Bad But This One Could Hop Out The Gate And Wire This Field....#7 Out Of Concerto Makes Debut For Griffith Gets Lasix And Bugboy,expect This One To Be Running.....

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Dont No What Happened Computer Flashed..finishing Post....

Race 7 {1-2-4-8}

Race 8 {4-5-7}

$1.00 Pick 4 Cost $192.00

Im Playing Two Guys..
    Race {2-3-6-9} With {3-9} With {1-2-4-8} With {4-} Playing This One For $3.00 Cost $96.00
    Good Luck Looking At A Play Or To From Churchill Will Post If I Find Something Worth It....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    Dont No What Happened Computer Flashed..finishing Post....

Race 7 {1-2-4-8}

Race 8 {4-5-7}

$1.00 Pick 4 Cost $192.00

Im Playing Two Guys..
    Race {2-3-6-9} With {3-9} With {1-2-4-8} With {4-} Playing This One For $3.00 Cost $96.00
    Good Luck Looking At A Play Or To From Churchill Will Post If I Find Something Worth It....
    FLASHED!!!
    DID IT LOOKS LIKE THIS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • edited May 2009
    You Off Today And Betting I Hope..lol..its Sloppy And Off Turf At Churchill So Im Passing Just Banging These Calder Bets........rain-rain-rain Thats All The Heck Its Doing This Spring Much More Than Usual........................the Vodka/cranberry Recovery Period Takes 3 Days To Feel Normal Again....lol....
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Know what you mean on recovery time. Used to be overnight. Hate getting old
  • edited May 2009
    Jtc............how You Doing Pal Im Just Putting These Two Pick 4 Tickets In And Relaxing...yea The Recovery Time Is Brutal As Im Getting Old..used To Go Right Back At It In My Youth..lol..lol
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    I Am Betting The Grand Slam For $80.. Race Five Looks Like Who Who Of Crooks ...galluscio, Gullo Martin Barrera Iorio Conte.... Must Be Free Wine For The Girls After The Race.........38.....39.........64............all.. I Be Happy With4x But 2x Should Cover Shit I Been 1st And 3nd More Times Then Not.... Need To Get Lucky
  • edited May 2009
    Dunco............word Of Caution.....in Race 8 Belmont....my Man Angel Penna Has Al Basha In With Regular Rider Cornelio Back Up They Could Win At A Nice Price...the Stiff Douglas Rode Him And Butchered Him...........loves Belmont Loves Distance...very Dangerous Today At A Price....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    I Got All In The 8th...
  • edited May 2009
    Ok...i Might Bet Him Across The Board For $100.00 If 7/1 Or Higher.....i Think Taggs Horse Will Take All The Money Followed By Mcglaughlins............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    I Am Betting The Grand Slam For $80.. Race Five Looks Like Who Who Of Crooks ...galluscio, Gullo Martin Barrera Iorio Conte.... Must Be Free Wine For The Girls After The Race.........38.....39.........64............all.. I Be Happy With4x But 2x Should Cover Shit I Been 1st And 3nd More Times Then Not.... Need To Get Lucky

IF I HAD JUST USED THE TWO FAV IN 5,6.7.===WITH ALL PAID $542