Best $600.00 you can spend each year read inside!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    that will kill me...i have already sent a e-mail for more information.....thanks......
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    My wife says I'm sick now, I have Dish, Directv, and Cable One. Now I will get this package and add another 2-3 tv's to my office and have my own personal OTB. I cannot wait, it feels like Christmas to me when I read this. I just wish we would have one supplier for all, NFL ticket is the only thing I need Directv for and after this year I might let it go as I'm a season ticket holder for the Ain'ts and attend most of the games if I don't give my tickets away to stay home and watch the ticket, I love HD football and wish the ponies were in HD all the time.

fb
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    all i play are the ponies, unless it's play-off time....so i'am watching b-ball right now, but
    i must stay loyal to the horses......
  • 2W2P2S2W2P2S Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    TY for posting this FB.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    The Best Things Are Worth Waiting For
    Mid-November New Changeover Target Date

As our subscribers already know, the changeover to DISH Network®, originally announced for early September, will not take place for a few weeks. The new tentative date is November 15. DISH Network® representatives should be able to assist subscribers with the changeover by the middle of October. The firm launch date will be determined by DISH Network®. RTN will continue to broadcast as normal until the changeover is complete. We will continue to advise if the situation changes.

The RTN Customer Support Center's hours of operation are from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific time, 7 days a week. You can reach us by telephone at 866-2 SEE RTN (866-273-3786).
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited October 2009
    A suitable alternative for HRTV via the computer, $49.99 for 12 months, must sign up by December 31

HRTV Live

Step 1 Upper left corner, click on login

Step 2 Lower right corner click on, click here to register