Belmont----pimlico Plays

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men It Appears Mother Nature Wont Be Shining On Baltimore Tomorrow............however For Today At 12.00 Noon The Forecast Is Sunny And 72 Degrees,then Later Today Around 6.00pm They Expect The Rain To Start And Continue All Night And Saturday For Preakness Day........newyork Has Missed It So Should Be Fast And Firm Again Today At Belmont..........

Belmont

Race 2 {7} Thoughtless Moment Listed At 2/1 Morning Line Goes On The Lawn At 7 Furlongs In Here With Prado Up....the Field Appears Very Weak In My Mind And This Is A Perfect Spot To Get This Irish Mares Picture Taken Today..
$200.00 Win $200.00 Place {turf-only}

Race 8 {1-6-8} New York Breds Sprinting On The Lawn...dutrow Entry Appears Solid However Is Aging As Redifined Is An 8 Year Old {and I Generally Dont Play Them At 7}..the Interesting Horse Is Linda Rices #8 A 3 Year Old Gelding Out Of Good Turf Sprint Sire City Zip,linda Has Made A Name For Herself In The Past 5 Years On The Newyork Circuit With Her Turf Sprinters....
$50.00 Exacta Box {1-6-8} Cost $300.00 {turf Only}

Pimlico.....................not Sure What Type Track Conditions Were Looking At Here Today.....i Plan On Playing One Pick 3 And One Pick 4 Ticket...i Will Lay The Tickets Out As There Are Several Turf Races On The Tickets....if There Off The Turf Im Not Betting Anything Today At Pimlico.....

Pimlico $10.00 Pick 3 Ticket $180.00

Race 6 {3-4-8}
Race 7 {3-6}
Race 8 {2-6-12}

$5.00 Pick 4 Ticket $240.00

Race 9 {2-5}
Race 10 {3-5-6}
Race 11 {2-5}
Race 12 {1-4-7-8}

Ok Guys Please Pay Particular Attention To The Track Conditions At Pimlico Today......good Luck I Will Be On By 12.30 Who Knows Perhaps Calder Or Churchill Has Cleared Up And We Catch A Fast Race Track........

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Well Gambler It Rained Here All Night...pretty Positive They Will Be Off Turf Today But Not Tomorrow...i Plan On Getting To Pimlico Around 1130ish...i Will Let You Guys Know What It Is Like And What The Changes Are...