Stop it please !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
The Fluke picked up a garbage second passing Musket Man in the final strides.

Had the race been a 1/16th longer.... blah blah blah

Had the race been a 1/16th shorter the Fluke loses by 8.

The fact is horses do not win the Preakness out of the 13 hole its just too hard.

A fresh Big Drama pressed Rachel all the way around the track or she wins by 6.

The Fluke could not have asked for a better set up and could not get close.

Maybe now everyone will stop talking about FF and POTN.

With no Big Drama to press Rachel in the Belmont the Fluke will have no chance at all. He got the dream set up and could not catch real speed.

Please stop telling me how wonderful the Fluke is until he wins another race this year.... 1 win means he is a one hit wonder.:toast:

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Congrats on picking the 9/5 favorite. You're right, she's far and away the best 3yo in the country. Except maybe for Quality Road. It's amazing how quickly you jumped off that bandwagon...
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    i just hope all of the horses came out of the race o.k.....must pick 4 sunday now!!!!
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Congrats on picking the 9/5 favorite. You're right, she's far and away the best 3yo in the country. Except maybe for Quality Road. It's amazing how quickly you jumped off that bandwagon...

Well said. Draynay maybe you should watch golf.
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Right now " Mine That Bird" is the best 3yr old in the country without a doubt.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Keep betting that way... let me know how that works out for you the rest of the year.

I can't wait to see how good he is when he gets in a race with little pace.