Belmont Full Card Anaylisis

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Ok Men I Have Handicapped The Entire Card Out And There Are Numerous Betting Oppourtunities And Ventures To Look Forward To Today...

Belmont Wednesday Card..

Race 1 {1-2-7} #1 Boyfriendontheside Recent Claim By Gallucio Shipped To Philly Pk. In Open $12,500 Claimer--now Goes In $10,000n3lifetime Condition--lures Coa,has Good Sprint Sire Delaware Township,a Big Player In Here...#2 Papa Jerry Goes For Trainer Gary Gullo Who Has 3 Winners In 4 Starters At The Meet,also He Is Hitting 43 Percent With These Type Off The Layoff...#7 Ran In A Pretty Fast Race Were The Leader Ran A 45 Flat Half Mile And The Winning Time Of 1.10 3/5ths Pretty Good For 7,500 Claimers..trainer Is 19 Percent When He Wheels Them Back In 7 Days.....
$5.00 Exacta Box= $30.00

Race 2 {3-7} #3 Lord Snowden Stretches Out To A Mile Today Dominguez Sticks And He Fits With This Bunch...#7 Coyotehighestcall This Is The Kind Of Horse We All Want To Own As Honest As Can Be Always Shows Up And Is A Runner..last Year In 15 Starts He Won 6 Times,3 Seconds And 4 Third Place Finishes Earning $216,746 This Year He Is At It Again ...he Also Has A Win Over The Track, And Has Been On The Board 11 Of 14 Times At This Distance,,,lezcano Jumps Aboard.....

Race 3 {3-4} Not Much To Discuss New York Bred Rats Struggling To Get Through This Condition These Two Seem Most Likely Candidates Today...

Race 4 {5-6-7-8} The #5 And #8 May Open Up On This Field And Possibly Steal This Thing At 9 Furlongs On The Lawn..the 5 Has Quit So Distance Is Major Issue With Him..#8 Chad Brown Hitting On All Cylinders Right Now At A 50 Percent Win Clip With 4 Winners Of 8 Starters ..#7 Dutrow Numbers Huge With This Scenario And Cant Be Ignored ...# 6 May Be The Fraud In Here He Closed Into Pathetic Fractions In Last These May Be So Long Gone His Chances Are Slim....

Race 5 {6-8-10} These Three Tanned All Winter In Sunny Florida Should Be In Shape And I Expect Them To Trounce The Leftovers From Aqueduct Blues...

$3.00 Pick 4 Ticket Races 2--5 Cost $144.00 These Are The Junk Part Of The Card..

Race 6 {3-7-8-10} #3 W.c. Jones Clement Off The 11 Month Layoff ,you Bet He Can Dont Think For A Minute This Animal Hasnt Gallopped 500 Miles All Winter At Payson Park...in His Last Appearance At Belmont He Closed With A Rush At A 1 1/16 Th. On The Lawn He Was Way Back That Day And Made One Hell Of A Late Move,today We Get The Extra 1.16th Of A Mile And New Pilot Rajiv Maragh,a Move I Like Over Garcia..he Also Is One Of The Three 4 Year Olds In This Field..# 8 Dutrow--gomez Comment Says Steadied At The 1/2 Mile Pole,in My Mind This Horse Wasnt Going To Win Then And I Dont Believe He Will Win Today Either..talk About Fraudulent Beyer Figures How Does A Horse Get An 80 Figure Running 1.27 For 7 Furlong ??? His Breeding Also Doesent Jump Off The Page For The Grass..the Money That Pours In On This Horse Will Be Strictly Connection Money Not Common Sense Money...........# 7 Cough Drop Out Of Lemon Drop Kid Is Perhaps The Best Bred Animal In The Race He Ran Against Clements Horse Last June..he Is In New Barn Gets Lasix And Should Make A Respectable Showing Of Himself......
The Bet $300.00 Win $300.00 Place $300.00 Show This Is The First Half Of My Parlay...it All Gets Divided Equally Providing He Is On The Board Onto Race 7 # 7 Looks Pretty Similar Doesent It Pinckney Hill.....

Race 7 {6-7} #7 Pinckney Hill Goes Into Allowance Today For Top Turf Conditioner Angel Penna Jr......his Race At Gulfstream Was Quite Remarkable Putting It Mildly,he Was Squeezed Back At The Start And After Cornelio Was Able To Overcome The Trouble This Horse Flat Out Flew Home And Was Going Away From This Field,a 12 Horse Field I Might Add,respect Big Time For Big Connections....#6 Exits A Key Race Yes A Key Race At Keeneland Were He Hooked Up With Clements "golden Mexico" Also Affirmatif A Stake Winner Saturday At Pimlico..also The Show Horse Has Come Back To Win An Allowance And Earn A 90 Beyer Figure Doing It....so Lets Make No Doubt The Keeneland Race Is The Key Race......now Were Going Old School Handicapping In The Days Of Wooden Ships.lol ..lol.. #6 Strike Again Breaks His Maiden In Wire To Wire Fashion In 1.34 4/5ths. #7 Pinckney Hill Breks His In 1.34 3/5ths Looks Pretty Similar Doesent It ??? No Way..the Track Variant Was 5 Ticks/lengths Slower Than When Pinckney Hill Ran Then When Strike Again Ran............
The Bet #3 Pinckney Hill Is The Second Half Of My Parlay,in The Event My Selection Were To Go Down In Race 6 {highly-unlikely} Im Betting $300.00 Win # 3 $50.00 Exacta Key 3/ 1-6 $50.00 Doubles 7/2-3 The Doubles And Exactas Im Betting Anyway Irregardless Of The Parlay Bet..

Race 8 {2-3} They Look The Best To Me The Odds Maker Has 3 Favorites Looks Like A Riders Race To Me..

Race 9 {2-9-10} To Close Out A Huge Day Good Luck Men I Will Be At My Local Turf Club All Day Tomorrow,for This Card...

Remember If You Have A Gambling Problem Call 1-800-gambler

My Psychiatrist Says Im Doing Much Better..lol..

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Race 7 I Put ##3 Down In The Betting Its No #7 Pinckney Hills...i Forgot That Shift Button On The Computer..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Looking at this horse now. I remember the Gulfstream race because i had given out Chapin Beach that day. The winner (Pinckney Hill) was very impressive.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    G-mans psychatrist says take the #8 in the 9th and call him in the morning
  • edited May 2009
    Good Morning Hue....your #8 Will Be A Contender On The Drop In Condition ,however He Doesent Have The Speed Factor That Several Others Have In Here He Isnt A Toss To Me But Look Closely At The # 10 Thats The Horse They Have To Catch In My Mind.......anyway Im Pretty Fired Up About Today Plus Its Check Day For Some Of The Degenerates That Owe Me Money At The Turf Club..lol..lol.....im Going To The Italian Deli And Get The Good Sandwiches........its Sunny And Beautiful This Morning And Im Feeling Good.....
    edited May 2009
    yea weather finally gettin good. LOL they prob owe ya enough that ya will win by not even playing lol. Great Luck today!!
  • edited May 2009
    Yea Im Fired Up On My Third Cup Of Dunlin Donuts Coffee And Ready For Action.....
  • edited May 2009
    Hue
    dunco Alert... I Hope He Isnt Slumped Over Some Place On That Cheap Wine,i Havent Heard From Him.......dunco Where Are You Pal ??????? Leave Those Old Hebrew Woman Alone In Palm Beach And Get Back To Handicapping......
  • djlocksdjlocks Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    Heck, I might drink some coffee today, and I never drink coffee. Lets have a great day of racing.

I enjoy this site and enjoying reading the threads.
  • edited May 2009
    Djlocks...............get High Octane Pal And Send It In Today At Belmont Im Feeling Full Of Myself Today Now All I Need Is Those Four Legged Beast And The 105lb. Creeps To Cooperate...lol..lol...have A Good Day....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Hello men just got off the phone with 1-800 need help... they were no help, but said one of their biggegt loser gave them a tip ...can't lose....
    GRAND SLAAM BELMONT:
    RACE 5.....#10
    RACE 6...#3 &7
    RACE 7...#7
    RACE 8 .ALL
    $5 PLAY COST $50 (IF WE RUN BOTH IN THE MONEY IN THE 6TH IT A $10 PAY...

(GAMBLER....NO NO NO I DON'T DRINK THAT NO MORE ....I FELL OFF THE CHAIR AND HIT THE FLOOR....SPRITZER WITH A TWIST OF JACK....YEA THAT THE TICKET...)
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    POSTED FULL CARD WITH EXOTICS ON BETTINGTALK.COM...w2w
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    after two races gambler down $177.....on the bench till 6th .... w2w up $7 only after his 8-1paid .....$6.20 ouch !!!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    gambler thanks for the call that $50 late dd and late pick 3 saved my assssssssssssss,
  • edited May 2009
    Total Recap Of Todays Fiascos {late-scratches} I Didnt Bet The First Race As I Figured I Had The Pick Fours Starting In Race 2 First Leg Im Out.......over To Delaware For Race 4 2year Old Baby Race 9 Horses Entered 1 Filly #9 With " A+" Rated Debut Sire Peace Rules,i Look Deeper And Come Up With 3 And 7...i Make A $10.00 Exacta Box And The #9 The Lone Filly With Rosemary {peace Rules Sire A+} Goes Wire To Wire And Beats The Boys The Exacta Came Back $38.80...picked Up +$134.00............belmont Race 6 Bet The $300 Across Got Third Collected $495.00 Lost $405.00..........now All Hell Breaks Loose I Look At Pinckney Hills Opening Odds 8/5.....i Already Had Earlier Put In The Original $50.00 Doubles,i Decide Odds Wise To Pump Up The Doubles So I Get Another $50.00 Doubles 7/2-3.....i Buy A $100.00 Exacta Key 7/1-6 Then The Shit Hit The Fan The 6 Gets Scratched At The Gate I Run Up And Add The 9 Now My Ticket Is $100 Exacta 7/1-9...then Another Gate Scratch On The #5..now The Anxiety Is Setting In....i Go Get A $10.00 Pick 3 Ticket 7 With 2-3 With 2-9-10 ..........finally The Race Goes Off I Dont Have A Penny On His Nose I Spent It All In The Exotics Exactas--pick 3--doubles...i Lose The Exacta........i Catch The $13.20 Cent Double 50 Times For $665.00.....in Race 9 I Boxed 5 Horses In The Super And The #4 That Ran Third Knocked The Super To Hell..hit The Low Pick 3 For $41.20 5 Times................all Told Im Down About $600.00......had I Bet The $200.00 To Win On Pennas Horse Instead Of The Exacta Key I Would Be Dead Even For The Day......not Disappointed Clements Horse Ran Good Just Didnt Have That Surge You Need Down The Lane ...dont No If You Have Replay Access For Belmont But If You Do Watch The #6 Horse In Race 6 He Was So Full Of Run And Had Bad Bad Traffic Issues Till He Finally Found A Hole Or He Would Have Won Going Away Another Worth Keeping An Eye On Next Out.....im Beat And Alive In Golden Gate Late Pick 3 Have {1-5-6} To Cash $5.00 Ticket..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    where are you ??? come on how many ham sand-witch can you eat?..no no thats right ...there a 5k claimer running in bum --fuckkkkk-misssipppi..$50-$50- $50
  • edited May 2009
    Dunco.............on Spritzers And Jack You Have To Be Fleecing Those Old Broads In Palm Beach...lol..lol...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Gambler you sounds like a bitch.look what you said ??? now stop your shit and take a good look at tomorrow

not Disappointed Clements Horse Ran Good Just Didnt Have That Surge You Need Down The Lane ...dont No If You Have Replay Access For Belmont But If You Do Watch The #6 Horse In Race 6 He Was So Full Of Run And Had Bad Bad Traffic Issues Till He Finally Found A Hole Or He Would Have Won Going Away ..................... blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL FIND YOU A HOLE ....
    edited May 2009
    Comon D-Man lets pitch in 300 each get G-Man outta the pokey
  • edited May 2009
    The G-man Is Just Fine And His Handicapping Was A-1 Today To Say The Least..i Have No Complaints Except The Late Scratches In Race 7 Screwed The Shape Of The Race Up...i Have Tomorrows Form And Will Be Firing On All Cylinders......you Two Winos Chill Out..lol..lol..i Collected From 4 Out Of 5 Of The Degenerates Today Only One M.i.a.....hope He Didnt Jump In Front Of The Subway....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Hue Low Blow "boones Farm -strewberry............oh! Oh! Sex Drugs And Rock In Roll
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    The G-man Is Just Fine And His Handicapping Was A-1 Today To Say The Least..i Have No Complaints Except The Late Scratches In Race 7 Screwed The Shape Of The Race Up...i Have Tomorrows Form And Will Be Firing On All Cylinders......you Two Winos Chill Out..lol..lol..i Collected From 4 Out Of 5 Of The Degenerates Today Only One M.i.a.....hope He Didnt Jump In Front Of The Subway....

NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ,,,YOUR THAT GUY IN "LET IT RIDE" >>>>>>>>>>>>
  • edited May 2009
    Dunco............yea And Your Really William H Macy "the Cooler".........actually Im The Jew Hitman From Atlantic City In "hard Eight" ....lol..lol......im Handicapping Leave Me Alone....whats Forecast Tomorrow At Calder Any Idea ???????