Churchill Late Pick 4

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Was Just Looking These Races Over And I Came Up In A Few Of These Races Where They Look Pretty Wide Open,especially Race 9 A $7,500 Non Winners Of Two Lifetime Event............

Churchill Pick 4

Race 6 {1-2-6} #1--#2 Both Have The Benefit Of A Race Under There Belts And Should Improve As Its Always An Edge Over The Firsters.....#6 Goes Out For Team Asmussen/bridgmohan There Hitting 22 Percent With There Two Year Olds And Sire Is B Rated...

Race 7 {3-5-6} # 3 Steps Up Into Allowance After He Romped Home For Tom Amoss In A Non Winners Of Two Event Last Month Over This Track...#5 Lures Frog Man For Wilkes ..this Horse Always Shows Up And Is A Gamer.....# 6 Fort Apache Star...this Could Be His Day As He Lacks Early Speed This Added 1/8th Of A Mile Can Only Benefit Him Immensly...look At The Racing Form Comments In His Last Several Races 9 Wide Closing...7 Wide Closing Etc....this Could Be His Day And Trainer Numbers Are Huge With This Sprint To Route Move At 8/1 Morning Line...a Player Today In My Mind....

Race 8 {4-5-9} Not Buying The Albarado Step Up Today Hope He Takes All The Money Im Going To Try To Beat Him...

Race 9 {1-6-8-10-11} The Race That Can Make The Ticket Payoff...7,500 Claimers Non Winners Of Two Lifetime....the #1 And #11 Appear The Best But Its Still Pretty Wide Open Many Cant Get Through The Condition Good Luck.....
$1.00 Ticket Cost $135.00 Pending Scratches...