Safe Bets For Belmont Friday

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Back To Basic Betting ...time To Stay Awake...big Weekend ...
Race One....dis-sore-moe 12 Foe 18 In The Money Picking His Mounts Only Three Today ....#5 ....$5w 10p 20s
Race 3.. Gomez Fair-well Tour Bye- Bye Only Has Two Today #2 $5w10p 20s
Race4 Lezcano (who Gets No Respest) And C Brown Team Up To Day On Two This On Ftl At A Price.#10 $4w 6p 30s
Race 5 Good Betting Race But Not Getting Sucked In...
Again Lez And Cb.#6 $4w 6p $30s
Race 6 Chris Cee-ment.......15 For 21 In The Money...#8 $15w 25p 40s
Race 7 Dis Sore No More......#6 $5w 10p 20s
Race8 Again Dis Sore #1 .$5w 10p 20s
Race 9 Gomez Been Sitting All Day For This One...#2 .....$20w 30p 50s

Total $400............looking To Get Back $700 ............time To Saddle Up

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Dunco...........pal If Your Chasing Your Not Paying Attention............tomorrow Load Up At Arlington On Clements Golden Mexico......arlington Is Offering A $500,000 Bonus To Any Horse That Can Sweep These 3 Races...........arlington Classic...american Derby ...and Secretariat.........clement And Douglas Team Up,think Rene Who Probably Could Have His Choice On Half This Field Didnt No Which One To Jump On.........giant Oak Is A Fraud,and I Hope All The Suckers In America Bet This Illinois Bred,against My Irish Colt...lets Boost The Price.....i Will Be On All Day Today From 12.30 On If You Need Consultation And Bail Out..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Sorry Gambler I'll Have To Consult My Mentor Draynay Before I Make A Move..
    And By The Way Giant Oak Is A Freak That No 115 Lb Jock Can Control Except Maybe The Mig.............ha Ha Ha ......where Eddie Maple When I Need Him?
  • edited May 2009
    Wow..you Old Man You Havent Heard That Name In Years "eddie May Polllllllllleeeeeee" Him And Sam Got A Lemonade Stand In Arkansas I Think....lol..lol....im Feeling Good Baby Today At The Bell........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    WILL THE REAL GOLDEN MEXICO STAND UP....
    Italian import Golden Mexico is 2 for 2 in his brief career, with a victory over subsequent stakes winner Afirmatif last month at Keeneland.
  • edited May 2009
    Thats Old News Pal Im So Excited Over This As The Racing Form Pimps And Touts Are Writing Up Giant Oak Which I Absolutely Love...keep Mine Under The Radar..hope Cutie Jessica Pacheco Touts Oak Tomorrow To The Crowd I Plan On Wrapping Between $1,500 And $2,000 Around My Horse.....getting A Bottle Of " Corona And Chugging It When There Loading Them In The Gate...problem Is I Have To Buy The 4--5 Degenerates A Bottle To..lol..lol.......hue Is Back On The Ripple Have A Counciling Talk With Him Will You Please..lol..lol...im Leaving In 15 Minutes To Juice Up The Account Back On At 12.30 Ok..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    The Guy In The Form Says He A Italian... Can't Wait To See Hue Post At About 4-5pm Tomorrow.(.mama Gone All Day)..going To Need A Interpertor........
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Eddie Maple. It used to be Maple in the mud....I had him one time alive for a 100 something double at Belmont...they turned for home down the long stretch with at least a 5 length lead and Maple fell off the horse...by the way it was Friday the 13th too
  • edited May 2009
    Dunco........shows You Any Moron Can Work And Write Articles For The Form The Horse Is Irish Bred And Busted His Maiden At Capanelle Racetrack In Rome ...in His Debut He Carried 126lbs Over A One Mile Turf Race And Crushed A Field Of 14 In His Debut.....listen To Me I Gamble Like You The Guys In The Form And On T.v.g. Would Be Laying In Cardboard Boxes If They Strictly Relied On Betting Horses..thank God They Have A Steady Source Of Income Or They Would Be On The Welfare Dole...7 Minutes To Post...yee--hawwww
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    jtc1984 wrote: »
    Eddie Maple. It used to be Maple in the mud....I had him one time alive for a 100 something double at Belmont...they turned for home down the long stretch with at least a 5 length lead and Maple fell off the horse...by the way it was Friday the 13th too

BACK THEN IN ANGEL GOTTI DAYS THEY JUMPED OFF HORSES THAT WERE NOT MENT TO WIN ....JUMP ON END UP IN THE RIVER ......THE BEST WAS MIKE VENEZA.....HE HAD IT DOWN PAT TILL ONE DAY .ANT-MAN STEP ON HIS HEAD .....AND THE BAG MAN WAS GONE AND ....THE KID NEVER GOT OVER IT .... THE DAYS OF SAY-MEAN ON THE GREEN AND CRUGRET HATED HIM AND OH BOY DID THEY KNOCKED HEADS MANY TIMES ANYBODY SEEN JOSE AMY ON IS HE STILL IN HIDING..
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    No doubt
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Looks Like Lighting Is Going To Knock Me Out ... Better Get Ice............later...oh Yeah Beer Too..........
  • jtc1984jtc1984 Banned
    edited May 2009
    Storms been nuts down here
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Corn-hole Knows The Game And Doe-ming-atm Is Puttin The Meat With The Potatoes..........game Goes On
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2009
    hahaha D-Man, Im already chewin at the Bit. I picked up tommorrow form on the way home today and she off to some church thing at 7 am. I think she may be praying i run outta gas on the way to the otb lol.
  • edited May 2009
    Dunco.............if Your Getting Buried At Belmont Shift To Churchill Starting In Race 7 You Will Be Out And A Winner By The End Of The Day...are You Sober ?????
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    Come You Guys I Used To Play Everty Day In Ny ...now That I'm In Florida There No Otb No Place To Get A Form No Place To Go To Bet ,,,,palm Beach ,,,fort Pierice...30-40 Miles,,, I Use My Otb Account In Ny And Go To The Bar And Watch It On Tvg ,,,,,,At He Same Time I Am Trying To Sniff Pussy............szometime I Smell Victory,,,, But Most Of The Time I Am Lower Then A Red Neck,,, But I Like It Being Dumb Like A Fox ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    I Knew Gomez Had A Runner In The 9th But I Got A Nice Soft Loving Big Titted Bitch In My Face ,,,,,,,,sorry I Lose .....................are There Any Races Tomorrow???