Monmouth Baby Race

edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Just Put All My Action In For The Day And I Flipped To Race 6 At Monmouth...babies Going 4 1/2 Furlongs...

Race 6 4-6 With 2-4-6-7 $10.00 Tri Key =$120.00.

You Talked About A Mixed Bag,its Like What Was In A Cracker Jack Box When You Were A Kid..
# 6 The Only One With The Benefit Of One Under His Belt For Pletcher And Second Stringer Decarlo...this One Ran Against Real Horses At Keeneland And Was Bet Down To 6/5 Odds.....he Ran 7th. That Day A Well Beaten 9 Lengths.gets Blinkers On Today And Expect Big Improvement.......the Rest Of This Field Out Of My Sire Books Ratings I Land On # 2 Alke Boy A B-rated Firster,gets A Bug Boy And Lasix For Debut..trainer Numbers Are Bad With These Firsters And Two Year Olds..perhaps She Never Gets Any Good 2 Year Olds A Must Use For Me...#7 Out Of Concordes Tune Who Gets An A + Rating Sprinting On Turf...# 4 Hot Trainer Jason Servis Has All The Numbers We Need ..36 Percent With First Timers..25 Percent With 2 Year Olds..26 Percent In Maiden Special Weights..him And Jockey Elvis Trujillio Combine For A Whopping 58 Percent Together....huge Lets Bust The Pletcher Chalk Into The Ground..

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Bet $120.00 Collect $726.00 Plus $606.00 Easy Game...lol The Freakin 2 Should Have Been A Clear Second He Darted Inward Like He Was Changing Leeds Or Something...or Just Staggering....
  • TrackerTracker Member
    edited May 2009
    Great picken Gambler in that Baby race. It helped make my day
    Tracker
  • edited May 2009
    Tracker Route Me In At Penn National Im Buying Lots Of Drinks At Saratoga..lol..