Met Mile full and talented

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited May 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I have always been a Smooth Air fan and I can't leave him now.

I will be cheering Smooth Air all the way to the finish and you can bet he will be coming late

Go Smooth Air !!! :clap:

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2009
    The Met Mile is always a great race. Looking forward to it.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    I a worried that Imperial Council has figured things out. He ran a huge race behind a fantastic Charitable Man. He is cutting back in distance and seems to know what to do now. Very Dangerous.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    YOU GOT 40 Years Of Betting ??? I THINK YOUR A 13 YEAR OLD THAT PLAYING A GAME FOR YOUR SCHOOL PROJECT PLEASE GET LOST / You Got To Be Broke Because Your A Clue-less Numb Nut....please Don't Kick Me Off For This Coment..but This Guy Is Not For Real I THINK He Work For Horsetalk As A Shrill..In MY 35 Years I Have Never Heard A Joker Like HIM........
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Draynay wrote: »
    I have always been a Smooth Air fan and I can't leave him now.

I will be cheering Smooth Air all the way to the finish and you can bet he will be coming late

Go Smooth Air !!! :clap:

Did you receive your QR hat?

fb
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    Nope... no Quality Road hat and nothing from Dunco .. I guess he just doesn't pay up but Hue sent my Vikings hat today so all is good ! Thanks again Hue !!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2009
    Nope... no Quality Road hat and nothing from Dunco .. I guess he just doesn't pay up but Hue sent my Vikings hat today so all is good ! Thanks again Hue !!!

My sorry ass wife didn't mail it till Wednesday of this week. You shold have it by tomorrow or Tuesday since Monday is Memorial Day.

fb
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009

DRAY YOU GOT TO POST YOUE E-MAIL ..SOO I CAN SQ-UP I TRIED THREE TIMES TO GIVE YOU MINE BUT THEY WON'T POST IT ....I CAN'T SCREW UP ANY MORE OR I AM ALL DUN-CO AND WILL BE KICK ME OFF IF I KEEP CALLING YOU A NUMB NUTS..WHICH YOU ARE.. BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT...
    YOU DONE NOTHING BUT RUN 10TH TO WIN OUR BET ..BUT A WIN IS A WIN,
    YOUR MOVE PUT YOUR E-MAIL UP AND LETS SEE IF THEY KICK YOU OFF... BUT THEY WON'T BECAUSE YOU WORK FOR THEM... YOUR FRIEND NUMB NUTS DUNCO
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited May 2009
    fbwinners wrote: »
    My sorry ass wife didn't mail it till Wednesday of this week. You shold have it by tomorrow or Tuesday since Monday is Memorial Day.

fb
    AND THE CAT PISSED ON THE MATCHES.. I HOPE SHE SENT THE BAG OF CAT SHIT YOU TOLD HER TO SEND...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited May 2009
    FB you're the best thank you !!!

sumpoosiedn@hotmail.com